The plan in action

Is This Love?

Before the dinner

Kai's POV

Today is the day where we are going to take our plan into action. Ever since Nai Nai and I came up with this plan, all I've been doing all week was finding a person that could act and pretend as a doctor for me and her.

It didn't help that this week has been hectic and seeing Yuri only made it more tiring for me because I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Right now I'm in Nai Nai's room talking to her before the dinner.

"Kai have you found a doctor?" She ask nervously.

"Don't worry Nai Nai, i asked my friends to help me look for a person to play the role and one of my friends suggested that i talk to one of his couzins. I gave him a call and met with him, I found out that he majored in acting and i asked him to help me and he agreed. His name is Calvin, but we will call him Dr. Martin. I already talked to him about the details, so don't worry about it." I explained.

"Okay, that lessens the worry by a little bit. How are we gonna execute the plan?" She asked, pacing back and forth in her room.

"Okay so here's the plan, when we start dinner tell them that the reason you invited Yoona's family over was to talk about their marriage. I already know that they will refuse to talk about it, so tell them you have cancer and only have a few months maybe a year left to live and that's the reason why you called everyone, and this is also where your acting skills come into play." I looked at her and she nodded as a sign for me to continue.

"As soon as they refuse to talk about it, all you need to do is act like your sad and run to your room where you will collapse and pretend to have fainted. And then ill call Calvin to come and start the plan." She stopped pacing and ran to me.

"Ohh that is a good plan!. Im glad your in this with me" she grinned and then hugged me "Kai you are one smart boy" she added.

"I know" i said cockily. And she slapped me. "Don't push it" she warned and i just laughed.

A few minutes later I realized that it was almost time so we made our way to the living room. Where we found my parents with Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

I looked at Nai Nai and she looked nervous "Good luck Nai Nai, you can do this" I assured her while whispering and she nodded.

'I just hope she doesn't mess this up' i told myself, but there is no turning back now because when i looked at the door they are already here.

I looked at Nai Nai and she winked at me. 'I think she got this' i assured myself and laughed inwardly.

The plan is finally in action!

________________________________
Short chapter, but its just what happened before the dinner. And this is where Kai explained how they are gonna take the plan in to action.