Phone Number

Days In Our Lives

Zhoumi’s phone beeped. A message from Song Qian appeared, “Hungry… Help, save me.  Or else I’ll delete your number…”

 

Song Qian’s threat did not really hold anything against him, or her. He knows that even if she deleted his number on her records, she had it memorized. It was the same for him, well she made her to back then.

 

Then again, it made him rack his brains on who got his/her number first. He remembered that he went all through those people to just slyly get a hold of her number. Not knowing that a minute before he even texts her, she messages him already.

 

Not the time for that at least. He had to feed her, or else, who knows maybe she’ll go with her threat. Chuckling lightly to himself, he got up and typed on his navigator the nearest egg pie place.

 

It was one of those few days that they had to stay at their separate houses for a while. Zhoumi just made a comeback, no need for unnecessary news unrelated to his music. Song Qian had just woken up, and since it had been long since she stayed in her own apartment, it was no surprise that no food could be found. Of course she could have just gotten food all by herself, but you know, she really misses Zhoumi.

 

After a while, the famous knock code was heard inside her apartment. Song Qian excitedly went to the door and grabbed the Zhoumi. Even though she is famished, the need to hug Zhoumi was a priority.

 

“Hello to you too,” Zhoumi carries her and the bags he got inside.

 

“You just saved your number from being deleted.” Song Qian beams at him and takes out the food he brought.

 

“And your stomach as well from singing.” Once they got settled, and Song Qian had already eaten half the pie, he decided to clear the question he had earlier.

 

“Say, I just remembered earlier, where did you first get my number?” He turned to look at her, just in time to see the blush creeping up at her face.

 

She chewed on very slowly before answering, “I begged one of your fans who bragged that she knows your number… anonymously of course.”

 

Zhoumi laughed and hugged her. A girl who does that for him? Yep, he’ll definitely never let this one go.