Ideal Type

Days In Our Lives

Zhou Mi tries not to be obvious too much with his liking for Song Qian with the cameras. Well, "sometimes" is the key word there, most of the times he can't help his mouth. When he is asked about his ideal girl, he does not think twice about describing someone like Song Qian, only at the end would he realize it maybe too much so he adds some weird or other characteristics. Especially during in one interview when he said he really likes girls with long hair but just recently he saw short hairs are just as pretty, this was during the Red Light promotion of Song Qian. That is why in some of his interviews his ideal girl types may not be consistent, he still needs to prevent himself from saying more. 

Song Qian on the other hand is very careful with what to answer in those kinds of questions. It would just be a recurring "preferably someone who is Chinese or speaks Chinese". On this one, they both agreed to say that on camera since it was what they really wanted in a relationship, more on a marriage that they understand each other with their work and have no language barrier hinder them from expressing their own thoughts. 

They may have talked about it about being careful around the cameras, but right now as Zhou Mi is in an interview again, he forgets everything and starts dreaming of his ideal girl again.