Hope

Days In Our Lives

Song Qian actually likes the thought of the SMTOWN closing song. It was one of the few moments they could share with each other in public. With all the commotion of the entire label all singing and goofing around, maybe at the very least they could not be spotted that much.

It was one of the few times she would let her guard down in public to share a stage with Zhou Mi. Yes, they have a duet during the concert, but that was it. For the past years they have been singing Chinese songs, although for one year Zhou Mi sang with Luna.

You could say 2012 was the best year for her, lots of things happened, she got to be in a drama with Zhou Mi. As you know, they have to promote it, and with that they sung ‘Today You Are Going to Marry Me’. Recalling those times, Zhou Mi was happy and such carefree character, something that you would like in a person. As performances of those song go by, they would take turns nodding and saying yes to marry each other, something they truly did.

‘Summer Breeze’ was one of the songs that was different from the previous year, here they had to walk. Yes, she was really jealous of Zhou Mi for those performances, he just stood most of the song, while she had to sing while walking and emerging from the back drop. It was those times that she won’t look directly in Zhou Mi’s face while singing. It was unfair.

There came a time that both of them were busy, Song Qian with the filming of ‘My Sassy Girl 2’ and Zhou Mi was preparing for his solo debut. They never let it get in between them though, and seems like they found a loophole with their schedules. When Song Qian would be filming in China, Zhou Mi would start his solo performances there too.

Even before filming started, she was stressed with the ‘Red Light’ promotions and such. But Zhou Mi found a way to make her smile. One day Zhou Mi took her out for some coffee as they usually do, but this time he showed him his compositions for his album.

She wanted to cry when Zhou Mi showed her ‘Loving You’, she won’t forget those words he said, “We’ve been singing other people’s duets in performances, why not write our own song?” As she said, she wanted to cry, but as she looked at Zhou Mi and him back, they can’t help not to laugh. It was a sweet moment, it was cute, and it was them.

Looking at the last stage they have for the night, she was waiting for this, after some moments of thinking about her and Zhou Mi’s performances, she finally smiled as Zhou Mi made his way discreetly as he can to her. Life was tough but Zhou Mi does things that she never would have thought would make her smile. Like right now, he was showing off his long legs to the others and telling the story of Gentleman MiMi.