How They Deal With Jealousy

Days In Our Lives

She could feel it. Zhou Mi is looking at her again. They just finished watching an episode of We Got Married, the one where she and Nichkhun participated in. It bothers her because it could not possibly be jealousy striking at the head of Zhou Mi, after all they managed to have a common understanding about these matters. They actually used these fast spreading rumors for their benefit, some of the guys linked to Song Qian had more fans that is why there is a little amount of people who would look in between their "best friends" cover. Well, they are best friends ever since then so it came out naturally. Also, Zhou Mi is grinning right now, not a sign of jealousy, which is why it bothered her so much what he might be thinking.

She gave up, chuckling slightly, she just decided to make food for them than ponder what happened to Zhou Mi's head. 

Zhou Mi on the other and was really happy. Watching some episodes of WGM, he found out that Song Qian did not fully reveal her self there. Although seeing her act like a wife, he can't help to smile. There are times that it may have looked that she could not finish a task, but he knows she could just do them without much effort. Sure, he might have felt jealous, scratch that angry at Nichkhun being close to Song Qian like that. But he clears up his mind and was having fun knowing that Nichkhun might not really know the whole of Song Qian. And they were really helping keeping their relationship.

They both love Chinese food, that is why Song Qian is making dumplings for them right now. As she was mixing the fillings, Zhou Mi's arms circled around her waist and she saw that wide grin on his face again. 

"And what are you so happy about?" Song Qian finally asked him. "Well, I just caught a glimpse of what our future life would be." he answered. Zhou Mi paused slightly and hummed before continuing, "Just a little bit more," pertaining to her cooking and other stuff only they know.

 

__________________________________

They never showed their jealousy to each other. Either they keep it in to themselves or look at the bright side of things. But sometimes, there are still scenarios that call for desperate measures. 

When Song Qian guessed for the second time on Idol True Colors, she can't help the fact that Zhou Mi is seated in between Fei and Jia. Don't get her wrong,she knows about professionality and everything, but as soon as the cameras go off, for her, Zhou Mi is hands off. 

After the recording, Fei was asking the both of them that they eat out or have a drink. She said that it could be their New Year's celebration for the hosts. Getting the hint that Fei was only actually asking Zhou Mi to come, Song Qian decided to make her move. 

Getting her phone, she discreetly texted her manager for him to just go with everything she says and for him to call her right now. She answered her phone and pretended that her manager's car was broken and would take an hour to arrive, which she could not possibly wait for since she has a early flight tomorrow. She passed the phone to Zhou Mi saying that her manager wanted to talk to him. In reality the manager was really lost and was asking Zhou Mi what was happening, getting the clues Song Qian left for him he just said "Okay, I'll take her home right now." 

Truth is Song Qian and Zhou Mi both know that he won't go with Fei and Jia, but it still was fun seeing Song Qian with her elaborate plans to take him for himself.

 They have different ways of dealing with jealousy, and in the end they will just laugh it all out.