The Wedding

Days In Our Lives

Under the media's noses, they are actually married. Happily for one year and counting. It happened when Song Qian was filming in China, and as everyone thought, Zhou Mi was visiting his family. 

It was one of the few days that she gets the chance to wake up at the side of Zhou Mi. To everyone, it was still a secret, only their parents and  the persons needed to inform in their company knows. It's hard since even their members do not know of this truth. They had to though, since they decided that when they were to have the wedding ceremony in China they could not possibly tell the others to come there, it might be suspicious, so in the end, only those who are already in China were invited. It wasn't easy to persuade or ask the permission of the company for their plan. But with their parents' help, they managed to agree that if they managed to keep low until the ceremony itself, then they would give it a go, but if not and the media finds out about their relationship, they need to release a statement about it. 

Back in the bed, she smiled as she remembered the special day. 

Zhou Mi was the one who picked the white dress. It took them a whole day of Song Qian trying on different heavy gowns and Zhou Mi criticizing each to its very core. They had fun though, since most of what Zhou Mi says were true. That's how they are. They know each other's preferences. They finally chose a chiffon ballon gown that is shorter at the front. Song Qian was actually embarassed to show it to Zhou Mi, knowing fully that he might choose that one, and she was right. Zhou Mi argued that she looks tall in the dress, when in fact the real reason was that it showed her beautiful skinny legs. She knows that Zhou Mi has a very erted side,but she was happy that she was the only one who knows about it. 

The wedding reception was crazy, nothing to be surprised of since she agreed that Zhou Mi would have his own part that he would personally arrange. He insisted that for their first dance they would sing Loving You, and thus dance also to the song. She did not hesitate to do so, knowing that this was a very special song for them. Not only did Zhou Mi wrote it for her, it was also the song they performed the day he proposed. She remembers that contagious smile that Zhou Mi was wearing on his face, that she herself could not help but to smile broadly as they sang the lyrics of Ai Shang Ni. They do not remember most of the steps that they hid it with cuddling instead. 

Feeling his arms wrap around her, she could not help but smile as broadly as the day they got married. And as he kissed her good morning, she could not ask for anything more. It was enough knowing that she loves him and he loves her for the six years they had been together