Chapter 6

Save Him If You Dare

   YoSeob opened his eyes. JunHyung?! He saw JunHyung fighting with that scary man. And he's safe? There's not even a scratch on his body.

   "Hyungie, what are you doing? I told you to go home!" YoSeob said in tears.

   "You're crazy! I'd never let my coward little brother face the danger himself!" JunHyung replied while fighting.

   JunHyung used the heavy stick to defend himself but it couldn't last for long. A while later, the Midnight Killer stabbed JunHyung's stomach and JunHyung fall in front of the mirror with his stomach full of blood.

   "HYUNGIE!!!" YoSeob called JunHyung.

   "Now, the last one!" the Midnight Killer said while crawling with blood in his mouth and made YoSeob's blood run cold. Midnight Killer was getting closer when JunHyung suddenly kicked the mirror with his legs. The mirror broke into pieces and at the same time, the Midnight Killer vanished into thin air.

   "Hyungie!!" YoSeob ran towards JunHyung that was at the death's door. Then he put JunHyung's head on his lap.

   "Seobie, t.. take care of yourself.. Don't.. do something foolish again.. G..Goodbye... my little brother.." JunHyung took his last breath and YoSeob couldn't feel JunHyung's heartbeat again. JunHyung's not breathing! He's now dead as a doornail.

   "No!! Hyungie!!! Don't leave me!! Who will take care of me when you're not there?" asked YoSeob. No one answered. YoSeob knew that now he is alone. No more BEAST members for him to laugh at, and no more JunHyung to give helpfull advices.

   "Hyungie, i'm sorry, Please forgive me" YoSeob said while crying with JunHyung in his arms.

 

*JunHyung Oppa.. Don't die.. sobs,sobs

Okay, this chapter has a sad ending, i'm going to cry. Wuuu...