Chapter 1

Save Him If You Dare

   "Hey, did you hear? Another student was missing after going to the music room at 5th floor" Dongwoon suddenly said when their having lunch together at the school park.

   "Really? I never heard about the music room. What's the case?" GiKwang asked.

   "You never heard? Let me tell you. Some said that if anybody goes to the music room, and stand infront of the mirror inside the music room while calling "Midnight Killer" three times, they will be haunted by the Midnight Killer" DooJoon suddenly spoke.

   "And what i heard, he will be haunted if only his blood spilled in front of the mirror" JunHyung added.

   "Haha,you guys actually believed it's true? Seriously? What ever it is, no one can scare me" YoSeob said proudly. Then all 10 pairs of eyes glared at YoSeob.

   "Heh! Can't you remember? When we're locked at school from inside two years ago, you're the one who cried first" GiKwang replied teasing YoSeob's arrogant words.

   "Hey, that's already a history. I'm the new YoSeob now. I don't cry for useless things" YoSeob still doesn't want to give up.

   "Why don't we make a deal? If you call up for Midnight Killer, we won't tease you again and we'll call you the bravest guy in school" DooJoon chalenged YoSeob.

   "What? Are you crazy? What if i'll be killed?" YoSeob's face suddenly changed.

   "You just said you don't believe that story just now. Honestly, i can't believe it's true too. So, there's no problem for you to accept our challenge" HyunSeung said followed by DooJoon and GiKwang nodding.

   "But guys, don't you think it's a little too dangerous?" DongWoon was worried.

   "Yeah, Seobie's life might be in danger" JunHyung said doesn't want his friends to do something crazy.

   "Ah, there's no such things as ghosts and Midnight Killer" GiKwang replied full of confidence.

   "Then, what ever happened to the missing students?" DongWoon asked. Everyone was quite. Can't find the answer for that misterious question.

   "I decided, tomorrow night, i'll go to the music room" YoSeob finally made a decision.

   "YoSeob, you sure?" DongWoon asked. He knows YoSeob. A number one coward but always acting brave and cool. DongWoon was very worried YoSeob would do something stupid and will regret it at the end.

   "I'm very sure. So you guys coming too?" YoSeob said.

   "Why are you inviting us too? You're scared?" DooJoon teased YoSeob again.

   "No, i'm not scared. If i go alone you guys won't know if i cheated or not" he replied. JunHyung looked at his bestfriend that is like his own little brother. He knew that YoSeob really scared and asked them to acompany him. That's just an excuse to hide his fear.

   "Seobie, don't do something foolish" JunHyung said seriously giving YoSeob a warning.

   "Don't worry, hyungie! I'm a big boy now" YoSeob said with a cute face. For YoSeob, JunHyung is his only brother because he's the only child for his parents. He doesn't have ay siblings. He will make that cute face only for his caring big brother, JunHyung.

   "Okay, okay, we'll come along, YoSeob. So tomorrow night, gather at my house before we go to school" DooJoon as the group leader gave a direction.

   "Okay, deal!" YoSeob, GiKwang and HyunSeung said at the same time. JunHyung and DongWoon just looked at each other.

   "I had a bad feeling about this" DongWoon whispered.

   "Me too. But we can't leave them alone. We have to join just in case Seobie or anyone in danger and needed our help" JunHyung whispered back.

   "So you two coming or not?" HyunSeung asked.

   "We'll join but Seobie, i want to tell you this, whatever you're planning to do, don't do something you will regret. It's going to eat yourself" JunHyung tapped YoSeob's shoulder.

   "Don't worry, hyungie. I won't. I promise i'll take care of myself" YoSeob replied with a very cute smile.

   JunHyung smiled back. Really, if anything happens to YoSeob, he will never forgive himself for not forbidding YoSeob to accept this crazy and dangerous challenge.

 

*YoSeob Oppa, why did you accept those challenge? What if something bad happens to you? Please, take back your words!!!

Anyway, I wonder what will happen next? Find out okay? :D