Chapter 5

Save Him If You Dare

   "Hyungie.. this is all my fault. I should've listen to you. Now we've lost our friends" YoSeob said to JunHyung.

   "Hey, it's okay" JunHyung replied with his hands on YoSeob's shoulders.

   "No, it's not okay. You told me not to do something i'll regret and i'm really regretting it now" YoSeob cried in JunHyung's arm.

   "Three down, three to go.. hahaha" a soft voice was heard. They looked at each other.

   "Three down? That means GiKwang..." DongWoon can't bear to finish his words. YoSeob hugged DongWoon to calm him down.

   "Come on, let's get out of here" JunHyung gave a direction.

   The three friends walked towards the stairs. Before they got there, they saw Midnight Killer cutting GiKwang's head off. DongWoon was about to scream when YoSeob shut him up. Midnight Killer didn't realise them there.

   They walked slowly to the stairs. This time DongWoon leaded. He can't stand watching his friends being killed cruelly. After wakling a few steps safely, DongWoon turned around and looked at them with a smile. Then his face suddenly changed when he saw their faces.

   "What do you want?" DongWoon asked with such fierce face.

   "DongWoon, what's wrong?" YoSeob tried to step nearer to DongWoon.

   "No, stay away you monsters? i know you're Midnight Killer's friends. What have you done to my friends, YoSeob and JunHyung?" DongWoon yelled at them.

   "What are you talking about? We're right here" JunHyung was worried. He grabbed DongWoon's hand but DongWoon rejected. By accident, DongWoon tripped and fall until his head landed on a very big and sharp rock on the end of the stairs.

   "DongWoon.." YoSeob said looking at DongWoon's lifeless body covered with blood.

   "Hyungie, i can't take this anymore. Please,let me surrender so no one else will be killed. You go home and save yourself" YoSeob said.

   "I'm not leaving you here!" JunHyung replied seriously.

   "Please, hyungie, for me. I can't bear seeing you being killed with such suffer. It was pain enough to see our friends being killed like that. Please, i'm begging you"  YoSeob grabbed JunHyung's hands. JunHyung looked into YoSeob's eyes. He could see that this time YoSeob was not pretending.

   "But.."

   "That's right. Surrender is the best way. If you had done it sooner, your beloved friends might still alive right now" Midnight Killer's voice was heard again.

   "Hyungie, please listen to me for one last time. Go home and save yourself" YoSeob pushed JunHyung's body away. "Goodbye, hyungie.." he whispered once he started walking.

   YoSeob was now standing bravely in the music room. The room that made his life changed that much.

   "Midnight Killer! I'm here, please kill me but you must let my hyungie go!Let him find the exit out of this bloody school!" YoSeob started to call for the ghost.

   "Oh, you loved your friend more than your own self?" a voice asked.

   "Yes, it's no use of protecting myself if at the end i'll be killed too. So it's better for me to save my bestfriend" YoSeob answered.

   "Okay, i will let him go but i'll make you my meal today" the same voice was heard again. At the same time, YoSeob saw the door was opened and a big scary man crawled into the music room.

   The Midnight Killer crawled nearer to YoSeob, YoSeob didn't move a muscle. He decided to give up his life just for saving his big brother, JunHyung. After the Midnight Killer reached infront of YoSeob, he pulled his big knife out of his pocket. He was going to kill YoSeob for sure.

   "Goodbye,world! Sorry, friends, because of my stupidness, you guys suffered..." YoSeob whispered to himself before the big sharp knife stabbed his stomach.

 

*YoSeob Oppa is dead? That's it? That can't be it! They must be some more happy ending?

Ngehihi, the next chapter will be updated soon!