Chapter 2

Save Him If You Dare

   They are now infront of the school gate. YoSeob swallowed. The other BEAST members just looked at eah other to decide weather going in or going home. Their school was very dark and a bit cold. All 6 of them were really scared.

   "Hey, who was challenged here? Ah, YoSeob, you go first" HyunSeung said.

   "Oh.. Umm, no problem. I'll prove to you that I'm not scared of anything and there's no such things as ghosts" YoSeob replied trying to hide his true feelings.

   All 6 members stepped into the school. When they reached the music room, they looked at each other again.

   "YoSeob, you go in and do your work. We'll stay here and watch you from outside" GiKwang directed YoSeob.

   "WHAT?!" YoSeob screamed.

   "Hey, don't tell me you've changed your mind. We're already at the middle of the challenge. We can't back down" DooJoon said.

    "I know. just.. don't tell me something i already knew" YoSeob still trying to act brave although he felt like running home right now.

   YoSeob tried to be braver. He took a big breath and stepped in. It's very dark in there. Spider webs are everywhere. YoSeob walked in slowly. All of the furnitures in that room already full of dust. When YoSeob spotted a mirror, he tried to move faster. He didn't want to stay there much longer. While walking, YoSeob's back hand accidently scratches a very sharp broken glass. He didn't feel anything becouse of his fear.

   When he stood in front of the mirror, he whispered to himself. "Okay, just said it three times, it will all be over. You don't need to put your blood, the Midnight Killer might kill you. Don't worry, they won't know if you cheated"

   "Midnight Killer" YoSeob said loudly so his friends can hear.

   "Midnight Killer" YoSeob called again.

   "Midnight Killer" for the last time, YoSeob called louder.

   "There, i said it, now you guys have to keep your promise" said YoSeob.

   "Sure, now get out of there. This place creeps me out" HyunSeung shouted from the door.

   When YoSeob walked towards the door, he didn't realise that his blood from his back hand already spilled in front of the mirror.

   "Okay, done!" YoSeob said proudly.

   DooJoon stares at YoSeob. "Did you put your blood there?"

   "S..Sure" YoSeob said with his voice shaking. GiKwang can sense YoSeob is lying.

   "You don't, do you?" GiKwang put his finger infront of YoSeob's eyes. YoSeob silence made GiKwang and DooJoon glared sharper.

   "Okay, i admit it, i didn't put my blood there. But at least i called Midnight Killer" YoSeob confessed.

   "Hey, guys, he did. Look at his back hand. It's covered with blood" HyunSeung showed them YoSeob's back hand. At the same time, they heard a really loud voice as if it groaned in pain.

   "WHO, WHO WOKE ME UP?!" that voiced sounded.

   They all looked at each other. "Guys, don't tell me that's the Midnight Killer" DongWoon said in fear.

   "But i didn't call him for real" YoSeob replied. Then they all looked at his back hand. All of the members looked at YoSeob with one same thought.

   "Don't tell me that.." YoSeob's stopped speaking.

   When they looked inside the music room, a big man with a really ugly face was crawling out of the mirror.

   They all screamed "AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!"

 

*Okay, from what i have read,i know the ghost is very scary.

Anyway, i too felt very uncertain while writting this story. I will look at my back every second. Oh, please read the next chapter that will come out soon. :D