Chapter 4

Save Him If You Dare

   No matter where they run, they couldn't find any exit. "Guys, where's the exit door?" GiKwang asked.

   "I don't know. It should be over there but we're running as if we're running in circles" DooJoon answered.

   "What? You're leaving? But we're having so much fun" Midnight Killer's voice was heard. "You know you can't give up at the middle of a game" the same voice was heard again.

   YoSeob and the others were shaking. When they're running, they heard DooJoon's voice "Ahh!! I can't move!! Guys!!! Help!!!" They turned around slowly and saw DooJoon's body was chopped and eaten by the Midnight Killer. DongWoon was already crying in fear. Then they stepped backwards slowly and ran towards the toilet.

   When they arrived at the toilet, another suprise they got when they saw HyunSeung's dead body covered with blood. His hands were chopped and his head was also being cut cruelly. His legs were nowhere to be found.

   "HyunSeung..." DongWoon can't bear to see his bestfriend's dead body. YoSeob just turned his head away. JunHyung and GiKwang said with one voice "Let's get out of here"

   "But we can't find the exit, where will we go?" DongWoon asked with tears.

   "Anywhere but here" YoSeob pulled DongWoon out of the toilet followed by JunHyung and GiKwang.

   "Hey, i'm sorry for blaming you. JunHyung's right. It's my fault too" GiKwang apologized while walking. YoSeob replied with a smile.

   When they're out of the toilet, they saw Midnight Killer standing infront of them with a big knife on his hand. "Going somewhere?"

   They stopped. A while later, they ran as fast as they could while screaming loudly. They heard the Midnight Killer laughing from their back.

   They stopped at the classroom. Suddenly, GiKwang said "I'm going to find the way out myself. Who knows, when i'm not with YoSeob, the Midnight Killer won't haunt me"

   "No, we don't want to lose you too" JunHyung said.

   "I don't care. I can't stand this anymore" GiKwang started walking.

   "GiKwang, don't seperate" YoSeob warned GiKwang but GiKwang was already out of the class.

 

*Oh, no! GiKwang! Why did you do it by yourself? The Midnight killer will kill you!!

Okay, so this is Chapter 4 so stay tuned to find out more :D