Watching You, Watching Me

Please Hold Me Back

tumblr_myl3xs5A4V1qf7kplo1_500.gif

 

A/N: idek, I just really love this gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a lazy Tuesday afternoon for Yoongi and his friend. The sun was shining warmly outside and the breeze was filtering softly through the open window as they relaxed in the living room, doing nothing in particular.

A sigh escaped Yoongi's lips at the sheer boredom of the situation.

“Let's go somewhere, Nam.” He spoke up, sitting upright on the couch.

“Where?” Namjoon questioned from his position sprawled out on the armchair.

“We could go to the cafe?”

“We always go there.” Namjoon rejected with a sigh.

There was a moment of silence as the two thought, but after several minutes; still neither one had come up with a good idea.

Well if we are going to do something, we better start soon because I have to pick Jungkook and Jin up in an hour.” Yoongi huffed impatiently.

From the studio?” The blonde replied.

“Yeah.”

Another silence ensued. But only for a moment before the brunette spoke again.

We could go there.” Yoongi proposed with a raised eyebrow. “They have empty practice rooms and stuff. We can use them as long as we register with the studio. That's what Jin said anyway.”

Namjoon had to agree that was a good idea. They had been looking for a place to practice their rapping for a while now and the studio sounded like the perfect place. Plus it would probably be a good place for them to compose music as well.

“Sure. Let's go then.” Namjoon nodded enthusiastically.

 

After registering, Yoongi and Namjoon made their way through the spacious halls, looking for an empty room to practice in while admiring the building. The walls were light in color and rather far apart, giving the area a roomy feel, and the place as a whole was very clean.

Please, hyung? Please?” A familiar voice, that they both immediately recognized as Jungkook's, filled the air as the two turned a corner. “Just once?”

No, Kookie.” A higher pitched voice answered back. Yoongi and Namjoon sneaked towards the bathroom to their right, where the voices were coming from, to see who was with their friend.

Peaking their heads through the doorway, they saw Junkook standing, facing them, pleading with an abundance of aegyo that didn't seem to affect the other person in the room. The stranger stood with his back facing the new-comers, arms crossed over his chest as he refused the younger boy once again.

Jungkook pouted cutely.

“I just want to hear you sing once. I already heard TaeTae-hyung, and you've heard me. Why can't you let me listen?”

“Because.” The stranger replied curtly, as he bent down to tie his shoe. “I'm not that good anyway.”

Jungkook continued to sulk, but dropped the subject when he saw the two older boys in the doorway.

“Hyungs! What are you doing here?” He grinned widely as he ran over to hug the two.

“We just registered so we could use one of the practice rooms.” Namjoon replied immediately.

What for?” The stranger asked curiously, standing and turning to face the others. Yoongi froze for a moment. He recognized this kid. He was the boy he met when he came to get Kookie's project. He looked a lot better when he wasn't a sweating mess, Yoongi thought. He would even go so far to say the boy was rather cute. He couldn't take his eyes off him as Namjoon replied.

Rapping.” Namjoon flashed him a proud smile, a charming dimple appearing on his cheek. “And composing.” The boy's eyes lit up.

“You compose? That's so cool! I wish I could do that!” He squealed. Jungkook laughed and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

“Okay, clam down, Jimin.” Jimin stopped squealing, but the bright grin never left his face.

Oh yeah. Jimin. That was his name. Yoongi thought. It's cute.

Anyway, hyungs. Jimin and I have to get ready for class now.” Jungkook was about to wave goodbye, when an idea suddenly came to him that caused his eyes to light up. “Do you want to come watch?”

Namjoon and Yoongi looked to each other questioningly before shrugging their shoulders and nodding their heads. In all honesty, Yoongi wouldn't pass up the chance to watch Jimin dance again. But he wasn't going to say that out loud.

“Great! This way!” Jungkook grabbed the two eldests' hands and pulling them across the hall into a large practice room, a giggling Jimin close on their heels.

As they entered the room, the first thing they noticed was the sheer size of it. The light from the high windows that bounced off the mirrors on every wall made it seem even more so. The next thing they saw was their friend, Hoseok, bounding up to them with a magnificent smile on his face, asking them the same question Jungkook had, to which he got the same answer.

A boy with a blank face and blonde hair strolled casually up behind him, hands in pockets. He stopped in front of the four, sending Jimin a questioning gaze.

“OH! Hyungs, this is Taehyung and I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you.” Jimin beamed and bowed, Taehyung copying his movements nonchalantly.

“I'm Namjoon and this is Yoongi. Nice too meet you too.” Namjoon replied with the same gesture, Yoongi following close behind.

Yoongi?” Jimin asked, a frown of confusion settling between his brows. He stared at the mentioned boy a moment before it finally clicked. The handsome hyung from that night! I remember now!

Ah! Yoongi-hyung! Long time no see!” He smiled, eyes turning into crescent moons. He looks even better in the daylight. Jimin noted with a small giggle.

“You know each other?” Jungkook frowned.

“We met when I came to get your project.” The eldest replied. But Jungkook's frown only deepened.

“But...it was like midnight. What were you still doing here, Jimin?”

“Oh, um....hehe.” Jimin just laughed awkwardly, flashing a sheepish grin and rubbing the back of his neck.

“Wait, wait, hold up, what?” Taehyung interjected, holding his hands up in the air in a stopping motion, shooting Jimin a pointed look. “What's this, Jimin?”

Jimin opened his mouth to reply when Eunhyuk walked through the open double-doors, clapping his hands for attention. The short boy breathed a sigh of relief as Taehyung sent him a we'll-talk-about-this-later glare before turning to the instructor.

“Today we'll be continuing with our group choreo, so get into your groups and start practicing. I'm giving you this whole lesson, so I expect to see some results.” With that everyone began to move off into their groups.

Luckily, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok were a group, so they didn't have to move.

“Should we run through what we've got first to see what we need to work on?” Jimin suggested, cocking his head to the side.

“Sounds good.” Hoseok smiled in reply and the four moved into their positions as Yoongi and Namjoon moved back to give them some space.

As they began to dance, Namjoon turned to his older friend with a smirk on his lips.

So, you and the kid?” Yoongi looked away from the dancers to shoot Namjoon a questioning gaze. “Oh, don't look at me like that! You practically haven't taken your eyes off him since he first spoke.” Namjoon rolled his eyes and Yoongi did his best to keep a straight face. “He is cute though. I'll give you that.” The blonde smirked again. Yoongi scoffed.

“How do you think Jin would feel if he knew you were looking at other boys?” The brunette slyly changed the subject, teasingly raising an eyebrow. Namjoon stuttered for a moment before he pouted childishly.

“Yah! Don't change the subject!” He whined. “Anyway, do you like him or not?”

Yoongi wasn't really sure how to answer that question. Sure he thought the boy was attractive. Hella attractive. But did he really like him? Yoongi wasn't sure. So he just looked down and away from his friend, not having an answer for him.

The brunette turned back to watch the four dance as he contemplated. His eyes followed Jimin's fluid movements as he made every step with precision. And Yoongi couldn't deny that the boy was definitely beautiful as he danced. He was very skilled, Yoongi noted. Sometimes he was slow and graceful, and then he was strong and powerful when the music called for it.

Sure, the other three were talented. Yoongi knew for sure that Hoseok and Jungkook could dance. He'd basically grown up with them talking about their various dance classes and new choreography.

But Jimin had this natural grace to his movements that so few were gifted with. And the best part was the luminescent smile that graced his features as he moved. How blindingly happy it made the boy. Just like Yoongi and his rapping.

Unknowingly, a smile lifted the corners of Yoongi's lips as he watched.

So maybe he didn't know if he liked the younger boy. But one thing was for sure; he definitely liked watching him dance.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 12 subbies already? I love you guys so much TT TT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
tumblr_inline_mqtm6sNHcR1qz4rgp.gif

 

I know it's moving kind of slow (or is it just me that thinks so?) but it's necessary in order for Jimin to get knocked up, so don't be too dissapointed please?

tumblr_m1ghkwsmUJ1qgkzcm.gif

 

There will probably be one or two more chapters before impregnation happens, but I'll try to update quickly because I know that's why you're all here (It's why I''m here too), so please bear with me >.<

Comments, Upvotes and Subs are welcome and I would love to know what you're thinking so far (even if it's bad), so please let me know so I can improve my story.

 

See you next update~

tumblr_lp2pfyvS7w1qa4uc1o1_400.gif