The Bus

My Shadow

Chapter Two: The Bus


Kai had decided to skip breakfast much to Sulli’s disapproval. It’s not that he didn’t want to eat breakfast, it’s because he’s so use to not eating in the morning. It’s been like that since his high school year and it became a habit. Sulli wanted to complain to him that he shouldn’t be skipping breakfast, and she wanted to tell him how important eating a good meal in the morning is good for his health; as well as giving him more energy to start the day with. However, she knows that even if she tried Kai would never listen to her. He’ll just act as if she’s not there and carried on. It’s just frustrates her. Sometimes wonders why she likes a guy like him when he doesn’t even listen to her? Truthfully, she already knows why, she shouldn’t even be wondering anymore. He’s one of a kind, and she’s forever stuck with him.

                They left Kai’s apartment a quarter before 9, is making their way to the city bus stop down the street. It was a good thing that they left when they did too, because right when they reach the bus stop, the 30 feet long blue (usually cover with ads) transit bus pulled it to the stop. It was lucky, that they didn’t have to wait, and if they ate breakfast they would have missed the bus, and would have to wait for who-knows-how-long for the next bus. Guess she’ll let it go about the not eating breakfast just this once and fallow behind Kai into the bus.

When they go inside there were nearly any empty seats, and Sulli notices that there were no two open seats next to each other. There was one empty one in the front, next to an ahjuma and another one towards the back, next to an ahjusshi. Sulli watch as Kai started to head to the back to go seat in the seat next to the ahjussi. After sitting down, he looks over her direction, but he didn’t say anything. Instead, Kai took out his white earbud headphone from his thin sweater pocket, put the ear buds in this ear, and then plug it into iPhone 6 plus. He then plays music before leaning back into his seat, crossing his arms over his chest, and closes his eyes. Sulli pouts unhappily as she saw this. This mean she’s going to be bored by herself on the bus until they reach their stop. Without any second thoughts, Sulli fallows quickly and went to stand next to him. It’s not that she didn’t want to sit in the other seat. It’s that she wants to stay close to Kai, so she rather stand then sit down. She took a hold of the metal pole from in front of her, holding it with both hands as the city bus start moving to keep her from falling over.

“You should really stop your habit of being able to sleep anywhere. What if we get lost again?” She lead the side of her head next to the pole as she watch over Kai. He looks very peaceful in his sleep. She smiles. “It’s all right. We’ll be together, even if we got lost.”

 


Update~ YAY~ lol 

tumblr_m4ulm9cpuJ1qh1rts.gif