Everland

My Shadow

Chapter 4: Everland


It was nearly four o’clock when they finally arrive to the destination, Everland, a theme park. Kai check his phone again, he had a text message. He read it carefully before putting it back into his pocket. He head towards the ticket booth, pay for the ticket fee, then head on in with Sulli fallowing behind him. Sulli is excited, she didn’t expect them to come to an amusement park. She hadn’t been to Everland for a long time. So she couldn’t wait to do all the fun things with Kai.

“Kai, let’s go to that ride.” She points to the roller-coaster, but Kai didn’t seem to respond as he just sat down on the nearby bench. “Ah…okay, I guess we can just sit for a while. We did took a long walk.” She sat down next on the bench next to him.

They sat on the bench for quite a while, Sulli just smile as she sees families with small children walk pass them. She thought that they were adorable. The smile on their faces as they held on their parents hand and happily pull them to the next ride. There were also couples there too. Sulli watch as one couple took picture with a mascot of the theme park, they laugh with joy, and held hands as they walk pass. Sulli wonders if she and Kai will do something like that too. She turns her attention back to Kai, who seems to be busy on his phone and texting.

“Ummm…Kai let’s—“

“Sorry I’m late!” A voice sounding out of breath interrupts, it caught both Kai and her attention. Just a few feet in front of them is a dark hair girl. Her head is lower (making her hair cover her face) and her hands on her thighs seemingly she is catching her breath. “I had so much interruption today.”

“And here I thought that I could go home and sleep.” Kai said sarcastically. “Miss Jung Soojung.”

“YAH! It’s Krystal~!” the girl straighten up, and her hair finally uncovering her face to see that she had bangs. Krystal wore a blue graphic t-shirt that says “I’m a princess, so bow down” and jean shorts. She seems pretty upset from hearing Kai call her by her real name. “And no! You can’t go home and sleep, you owe me! Now come on!” She grabs Kai’s arm and drags him away. Sulli, who couldn’t get a word in, quickly fallows the two from behind.

She watch from behind as the two in front of her talk, cracking jokes, and Krystal with her arms wrap around Kai’s right arm. Kai didn’t seem to be any indifferent about it, he seems so relax, like it’s the most normal thing to him. She snuggles close to him, all smiling with joy. Looking at them, it was like they were a lovely couple. Sulli couldn’t help, but feel a little jealousy. She has been with Kai all her life, and she had never been able to do that kind of thing with him (she never held his hands before too).  It wasn’t fair. Today was supposed to be their day together, and yet Kai is with another girl—in front of her face too. After a few more steps, she stop fallowing them. She watch as they got further and further away, until they were nothing but the size of a peanut. She didn’t want to see Kai smiling at another girl. She doesn’t think she’ll be able to handle it, because right now she is really sad, and she wants to cry. In which she did.


Sorry for a long update. I've been busy and thanky you all for the love and support of this story. ^_^

tumblr_n7gzg6egor1senzqgo4_500.gif