14 Years Ago

My Shadow

Chapter 5: 14 Years Ago


14 years ago…

It was a dark and scary place. It really is. It was a void of endless darkness, no light can be seen. Though there were voices heard all around her, no one can see her, it was too dark. Tears flooded her eyes as she squat down covering her ears with her hands with her eyes close shut. The voices keeps telling her many thing, many bad things. She didn’t want to hear it. She wanted to go home, but she can’t. She can’t see her parents anymore, her brothers, or her best friends. All their names and faces, she doesn’t remember anymore either. He name also…her name is gone. She is nothing now.

“It’s so scary here…someone please help me….” Her voice cries out as she weeps. It was a desperate cry. She wants to leave that place, the place that is only fill with darkness.

“Are you lost?” a voice suddenly said. It caught her attention, because this is the first time she ever heard this voice. It’s different from the usual voice that she hears. This voice, it was calming, and it made her feel so safe. She open her eyes and in front of her she sees a glowing light. The light was shining from a boy. From the way he look, he seems to be about her age. “Do you want help?”

The little girl cries a got heavier, and the little boy got confused. He was scared that he did something wrong to upset her. His mom has always tell him that if he ever see a girl cry, he should ways try to help her, but it seems like he made it worst. It was just that he was passing by, and then out of nowhere he hears a voice crying for help. For some reason his instinct told him to go. He didn’t expect that he’ll make her cry even more.

“U-ummm…” He tries to calm the girl down. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry. I was just—“ In that very moment the girl jump up and wraps her arms around him. This in which surprise him very much, as well as causing to fall backward onto his . It hurts too. He was about to yell at her for why she did that, but the girl spoke up for the first time.

“Thank you.” She cries, her voice sounded with a hint of joy. She hugs him tighter. She feels if she let him go, she’ll never find the light again. “Thank you for finding me. I was so scared. Please don’t leave me alone.”

The little boy is baffle. This is the first time he was ever in a situation like this, but the way she held him seems like she is really glad to have met him. He wonders what had happen to her, that she is alone here all by herself. He lets her hug him and he let her cry. After a while she seems to calm down and it became quieter.

“What is your name?” he asks her, but she didn’t answer. “You don’t have one?” The girl shook her head weakly to answer his question. “Hummmm…” he thought for a second. “Then can I call you Sulli?” The girl then pull herself away from the boy and a smile spread on her face as she nods. The boy smile too when he saw her smile. “Hello Sulli, my name is Kai.”


Yay~ another small update for you all. I wasn't sure if i wanted to post this, because I kinda just added this in. I wasn't sure if this would work well with the story flow, but decided to anyways. Im sorry for the bad grammar, I did just wrote it and added it in. Im so glad that you readers support. ^_^

3SrmpxY.gif