Wake Up Sleep Head

My Shadow

Chapter One: Wake Up Sleepy Head


Sulli woke up to the break of the early dawn as the sun is slowly rising up in the sky. Her eyes widely open as she sat up on the queen size bed looking out the window from the small opening of the curtain cover window. A big smile grew on her face as she felt the warmth of the sun on her face.

                “Well, good morning Mr. Sun. It’s nice to finally see you again today.” She spoke to the sun as if it was a person. If anyone hear her say this they might think that she’s crazy. “Just in time for the weekend too.” Sulli turns her attention to the lump next to her on the bed sleeping soundlessly (not to mention cover head to toe under the blankets. She leans closer to it, a smile on her face still. “Wake up sleepy head~ today we finally get to spend the day together after a while.”

                The lump made some small movements under the blanket, but it isn’t until his phone alarm went off that the lump finally came out under the covers. He sat up on the bed as he let out a yawn. Sulli giggles as she saw his messy black hair, and tries her best to cover her little laugh when he turn to look at her, eyes still half closed. Kai isn’t a morning person; if he’s something or someone puts him in a bad mood first thing in the morning, he’ll be in a bad mood all day.

                “Ah…” he let out a sigh. “It’s already morning?” He turns to look at the open curtain area where the sun is shining in through the window. He’s eyebrows furrow slightly together, and his eyelids close, covering his brown color eyes. He place his hands on his closes eyelids and starts rubbing it like he’s giving them a message. “I really don’t want to wake up.”

                “Of course it’s morning.” Sulli said answering his question first. “And no you can’t go to sleep. It’s been a few days since we last spend time with each other. So, you’re not allow to sleep until the day is over. Now…come on, get up now. Wash your face and get dress. Then let’s go grab some breakfast to start out our day.”

                He really didn’t want to get up, and he really wanted to sleep in. However, it is the weekend, and he did promise to spend the day with her. He would be a very inconsiderate, if he break his promise now. Since the sun is out too, it’s better to spend time with her today then a cloudy rainy day. Kai sat there for a few more seconds before finally getting up and out of bed. Sulli did the same, happily fallowing after him.


little to no editing. sorry. i will try in the future (maybe), but happy valentines day everyone.

giphy.gif