Rain to Hide My Tears

Wishing For You [One-shot]

[No ones POV]

You came home, quickly did your homework, showered, and took nap. You woke up around 9 and told your mom you were going out to do your usual routine. Even thought she didn't know what you did she still trusted you. She nodded and let you leave the house. You grabbed your jacket and started walking towards that park. You stopped by a couple of conveniant stores to get some snacks, and heat packs to keep you warm. By the time you got there, it was half past 10.

You climbed up the bars, and sat down. You my MP3, and began listening to Jaejoong's songs he had created on his own. "His voice sounds so angelic." You closed your eyes and remembered the warmth of his arms that day he held you. You smiled, knowing how close you were as friends. You remembered the surprise hugs he gave you as thank yous, and of sheer happiness. You laughed, remembering jokes he had made.

Your smile grew even bigger when you remembered the day you climbed up a tree and couldn't come down because it was too high, and you were scared. Jaejoong held out his arms, "Jump down. I'll catch you!" You didn't want to jump and refused at first, but you trusted him. You closed your eyes, and jumped. You felt his arms hold you tightly and secure when he caught you. You held onto him back. Luckily, you didn't fall on him. You both stood there holding eachother for a moment, then he let go of you first. "I caught you~" he said cheekily.

Soon, you frowned, seeing how far you are as a couple. Just last week, he had asked you to go out and shop with him to buy a gift for a girl he liked. He said, "I'm going to give this to her when I confess. So you can't look at until it's on my girlfriend ok? It has to be THAT sacred." You treasured the time you were together, but felt sad because the time spent was meant for someone else. You didn't want to feel hurt by it. He wasn't yours to begin with, but you wanted it to be. The tears started rolling down your face. Your phone's alarm began to ring. In 20 minutes it would be 11:11.

You looked up at the sky to look for Cassiopeia. "Oh no~" You saw the clouds were blocking the way. "Does that mean I won't be able to make my wish?" Your phone started ringing.


[Jaejoong POV]

I was throwing the trash way, when I saw Shin Ae saying bye to her mom. I wondered where she would be going out so late at night. I suddenly remembered, "Wasn't she going to meet some guy?" I rush of jealous overcame me. "Stay calm." I told myself. "That might not even be the case." You watched her leave into the night alone. "I should follow her..." I told my parent I was going somewhere with Shin Ae, and they believed me. I quickly grabbed some stuff from my room, and slowly followed her around. She walked into a convenient store. "So she's just going to the store. I was worrying for nothing." I was about to leave, but then I saw her walk the other way. "She's not going home?"

I thought, "Why does she make me worry about her so much?" I continued to follow her. I heard the clouds rumbling. It looked like it was going to rain. I noticed she didn't have an umbrella. I quickly bought one form the convenient store and raced after her.

In the dark, I lost track of her. I looked around but couldn't find her. I noticed my surroundings. "This place...." The only place where she would go was to the park. The other places were schools, and stores that were all closed. I ran to the park, hoping to find her there. I saw her sitting on top of the bars of a jungle gym. Her head was buried in her arms, and it looked like she was crying.

I sighed. "Is she ok?" I began walking towards her, but then it would seem like I would've been stalking her. I heard one of my songs playing. It turned out to be her alarm. I chuckled. "She actually listens to my music?" I smiled. I decided to call her instead.


[Shin Ae's POV]

I picked up my phone and saw it was Jaejoong calling me. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt like I couldn't breathe for a moment. "Why would he call now?" I watched the phone ring in silence. "I'm so nervous I can't even pick it up right now. Plus, if I talk to him now, I think I'll just break out and cry. The phone stopped ringing. I felt disappointed that I didn't pick up. My phone started ringing again. I quickly picked up.

Shin Ae: "H-hello?" I said, trying to cover my teary voice.

Jaejoong: "Hey. Are you ok?" I was shocked at his question.

Shin Ae: "Why would you ask that oppa?"

Jaejoong: "I just had a feeling something was wrong. Are you ok?" He slowly made his way towards you, speaking quietly so you wouldn't hear him.

I shuffled my feet together. "I-I'm fine." you said in a sad tone. The clouds let out a small sound of thunder.

Jaejoong: "Are you sure? You don't sound happy. Should I come over and cheer you up?" I started to choke up. I couldn't say anything. He's so sweet, and I could never have him. My phone's alarm went off again. In 10 minutes it would 11:11.

Jaejoong: "Are you still there?"

Shin Ae: "Mhm..." I tried not to cry. "Oppa. Tell me about the girl you like.... What is she like.?"

Jaejoong smiled, and answered: "She's a girl with pretty hands, so when I hold her hand, I'll never want to let go. She's a girl who never stops believing, and trusts those around her. She's quiet, but very playful. She's always there when I need a shoulder to lean on, or and ear to talk to. She's very beautiful. Her soft hair, gentle eyes, soft skin, and big heart make her an angel. I like her very much." Every word I heard, broke my heart. I knew those soft, tender words weren't for me.

Shin Ae: "You must be very close to her." you said sadly. I was almost at my limit.

Jaejoong: "Yes I am." He walked closer to you. He was about 10 yards from you.

Shin Ae: "Ah-." A rain drop fell and hit your nose. "It's raining...-sigh- That means I won't be able to see it tonight." I began to cry.

Jaejoong: "See what Shin Ae?" Rain drops started falling.

Shin Ae: "Cassiopeia~! Oppa. I'm going to hang up now." You hung up, and buried you face into your arms again. You said outloud to yourself, "You're so cruel fate!" You began to cry loudly. "Even if I can't have Jaejoong, can't I still make my wish?!" You faced the sky and let the rain pour down your face to hide your tears. "I just want to wash away all of this pain."

Suddenly, you felt the rain stop falling onto your face. You opened your eyes and saw nothing but black. You realized it was an umbrella. You looked at who was holding it and saw Jaejoong. You immediately covered your face.

Shin Ae: "Oppa...Did you hear me just now?"

Jaejoong teased you. "So you like me eh? I just can't control these good looks of mine~!" You were angry that he was teasing you.

Shin Ae: "Oppa! It's not fun-" You were interrupted when Jaejoong pushed his lips against yours. You began crying again. "This isn't funny oppa! I-" He kissed you again. Tears continued rolling down your face. He pulled back.

Jaejoong: "I guess you can't control your good looks either." He looked lovingly into your eyes. He slowly leaned in, not looking away from your eyes. You stopped him.

Shin Ae: "What about the girl you like? And what about the gift you bought for her?" you said jealously, still crying. "Stop teasing me in this cruel way!"

Jaejoong pulled out of his pocket a small box. "She's sitting in front of me right now. I hope she's about to accept my gift of love."

He opened the box, and inside was a beautiful watch. It was the shape of a star, with sparkling diamonds as the border.

"Look carefully Shin Ae. In 1 minute, it'll be 11:11, and when we make a wish, and it's bound to come true." He cuddled close to you. You watched the minute countdown. Your phone alarm rang again. It was 11:11.

He whispered in your ear. "I'll be wishing for you." He wiped your tears. You blushed. You whispered back to him. "I wish you would go out with me." He nodded. He put his forehead against yours and gazed into your eyes. "I'll be sure to make your wish come true." and kissed you softly on the lips.


Completed~~~

Check out my other fanfic you guys!

More hot stuff from DBSK~<3 Haha

If you guys didn't get the title, it could mean sad or happy. At the beginning it was sad. At the end it means, Rain to Hide My Tears (of joy!)

Or not

Iono~