chapter 9

Accept My Signature or Else....

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!" high pitched sound breaking the silence in Suho's study room, Suho did not says anything and just sip the tea, while Luhan rolled his eyes.annoyed.

"Yah! Kiddo what did you want?!" Luhan cover his face with books

"I want you to accompany me to buy bubble tea" Sehun said with stoic face, naturally like that. Luhan deafening his ears and continue reading a book on his hand but Sehun keep on bragging about Luhan had promised to accompany him to buy bubble tea.

"Aish!" Suho glare at the trio infront of him.

"Hyung why don't you just go with the maknae,hmm?" Suho finally asked let out the frustrated breath

"Don't you see i'm reading a book?" Sounds annoyed

"Yeah you're reading it wrongly"Suho adjust the books that Luhan read,the latter then red as tomatoes knowing his mistake.

"Fine i'll go with you.satisfied?" Luhan scratch his hair roughly

Sehun suddenly drag Luhan out of that room but before that he shout out loud

"KIM FREAKING JUNMYEON YOU BETTER TOLD ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!"then there is 'ouch'.

"sorry hyung i forgot that there is a table behind the door" Sehun said cheerly.

 

Suho turned his head when he heard what luhan said then his eyes divert back to the book he is reading.

 

 

 

'Yesterday sins'

"sorry but i can't....not now."

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Boutique Tia is doing the designing process and she is discussing something with Suzy about the fabric and colours and also about what happened 1 week ago.

" Suzy what did you eat for breakfast this months?" Tia form a thin line of as she cannot stop from laughing, Suzy lately becoming a forgetful person and Tia can't stop herself from remembering the story about the old grandfather of CatchUs If You Can when she is still in high school.