chap 7

Accept My Signature or Else....

Part 7

Tia is so busy and she did not realizes that there is a group of people inside her boutique until she heard a laugh and applause.

“Who is that? I thought this is lunch break hour,wait does that Suzy girl let the customer come in”

She stand up and walked out of her office and she almost can’t believe her eyes,EXO!

“What?How? wait this is unbelievable and i’m still under shocked and need to calm down”

“Looks like Suzy forgot to put the “Break for lunch” sign,again huh?”

Meanwhile Sora asked the boys to pick the clothes for each other starting from the older till the youngest,Sehun of course. While the EXO boys is changing thier outfit,Tia make a move toward kang Sora and all the cameraman attention is now on her.

“oh looks like you’re the owner of this boutique,right miss?” Sora asked in anticipation

“urm...yeah,we’re actually on the lunch break but this...”

“Oh sorry to disturb but we are from the SBS Tv program Fshion for idol and your boutique is our first place of the set,i hope you can cooperate with us,”

“Oh like that, ok no problem”

Meanwhile Chanyeol step out from the fitting room and shocked to see such a beautiful girl beside his dream lady,Sora.Luhan and Sehun also come out from the fitting room and thier reaction is

“oh my,we have another beautiful host other than Kang Sora?” Luhan asked in disbelieve.

“aish you guys love to jokes around,no the lady beside me is not the host but she is the owner of this boutique”

“oh really,i’m sorry” luhan apologised while his face turned more red as tomatoes

“Miss can you please introduce yourself” Sora asked

“oh my name....” she stopped when someone step out from the fitting room,Suho.

“How does i looks like,i must be more handsome than K..ka...Kai.” He stuttered when he saw  someone in front of him,someone he know,someone that he had hurt before.

“Hyung,don’t be like that you might make the audience laugh at you” Sehun said while smirk.

Sora quickly turn to see Tia and asked her

“Miss you wanted to introduce yourself right before this.”

Suho gulped when heard “introduce” word come out from Sora mouth

The girl name,Autograph,Incident,hotel room all those thought keep running on Suho’s head.

“My name is Tia Hwang Cueavas,19 years old and i came from germany”

“oh well you’re a mix race right?”

“yeah my mother is Korean and my father is Germany”

“Miss Tia you’re so young to be in this world of business,can you tell us about it.”

“Well i wanted to became a fashion designer since i was young and everything that happened in my life won’t stop me from becaming who i am right now”.

“it’s looks like you’ve gone through many hardship to be who you’re right now”

Sweat flow down from Suho’s forehead as he heard “Everything that happened” and “hardships”.

He is now in freaking guilty but nobody know as he managed to make his handsome face alright all the time.He could just felt on the ground right now but he can’t,it would ruin the show and his carear,yeah what will people think,idol met the girl in the shop and sweating heavily and felt guilty and lastly faint,what the heck.

“So miss Tia as you already know We wanted to use your fashion sense to dress up this idol”

Tia smiled and that smile make someone flustering like crazy.

They choose the outfit and Suho can’t stop thinking about the girl,he did not bother to choose anything but let his maknae and Tia choose it.

“I think this blazer is suit with you Mr Kim Junmyeon” Tia smiled

He did not say anything and just take the blazer and try it out.

“Damn, it’s her! What can i do,i felt so regret after doing that to her,oh my” Suho mutter while changing his clothes.

“Well after all she just could be just like another girl, low self dignity and doesn’t care at all about that and the one who did that to her is an idol” Suho tried to smile and convince himself but...

“But she did not even know who am i that time” Suho smile fade away and when he about to think more deeply about that girl he heard a knock

“Yah! What takes you so long  Hyung! We already finish dress up and it’s time to make up!” Sehun yelled annoyingly

“Yes,yes i’m coming out now!” Suho inhaled and exhaled then come out

Everything went perfectly like what the director want and everything is settle.

Kang Sora have a chat with Tia

Sora:woah,it’s amazing your design it’s like a dream come true!

Tia : thanks,Miss Kang Sora

Sora : no just call me Sora, anyway we are friends right so can you show me your other design?

Tia : sure let’s go to my office

Sora take a look at every single design that Tia showed to her and she smile happily

Sora : Tia i think i know who will be my personal fashionista! It’s you

Tia : what? Me? Really i loved too i always dream that my hardwork would be wear by a star and finally it’s come true

Tia smile happily and she thought everything would be fine now,that's what she thought

On the other hand,in a car Exo head back to thier dorm and Suho keep on thinking about Tia,she was young and she had to go through all the pain because of him.

"Hyung,what are you thinking?" Sehun poke Suho's cheek while playing with his phone,

"it's nothing" Suho answered in monotone and Sehun sense something wrong about 'nothing'.