chap 5

Accept My Signature or Else....

Part  5

Tia rent a house near her new job place,well it is a boutique she was determined to became a fashion designer sinc e she was young so she won’t let anything to stop her catch her dream.    

After she being throw away by her family she doesn’t have any source of money to further her study to university nor high school so she find a job and learn how to became a tailor from the Old lady ( the tailor) next door when she was in german,she was determined to achieve her dream even without a certificate from university.

.”i can’t wait anymore to ..”

“no! Please don’t! I nev..”

“Stay away from me”

“Mom! Dad! Don’t leave me”

“You’re such a horrible daughter,get out from here!”

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tia scream out loud until her son wake up

“Mama what is wrong ? you had another nightmare again?”

“Huh? No no honey it’s ok just go to sleep now”

Tia had dream the same nightmare again,it’s not too often but it’s almost 3 years now since that incident that changed her life,the brutal nightmare keep on hunting her to freak.

Tia can’t sleep so she wanted to do some sketching for her design.She had design many fashion for her boutique,the opening is tomorrow and she can’t wait for that.She keep on sketching and soon her eyes lids is heavy and she fall asleep. Kringggggggggggggg! Alarm clock ringing to wake the little boy and his mother,

“What time is it? Argh! It’s already 7 o’clock oh my, i need to hurry up”

Tia rushly run over the bathroom of that small house.She did not realize that her son is already wake up and laugh at her cute clumsiness.

When everything is ready she took a bus to go to the boutique. She prepared everything perfectly.

She waits for the customer to come but there is none until noon after lunch,there is a few customer came and buy her clothes.Tia is so happy that she managed to sold 18 clothes so far for just 2 hours and the customers is praising her for her brilliant work.She think she won’t feel exhausted for now because she already sewing more than 200 pieces.Tia happy moment fade away when her son asked her, “Mama where is my father?” Tia felt if someone hit her with a hammer it won’t hurt like now,not at all like her son question.A few drops of tears falling stream down her cheeks,but she wipe it away.

“Shinhyun why did you asked me that?”

“I just wondered where is my father, can i meet him?”

“Shinhyun,your father is already dead,you can’t meet him”

“What is ‘Dead’ mean,Mama?”

Tia is just smile and hugging her son,she need to lied because how come she wanted to tell him when she herself did not know who is the father of his son.She know why Shinhyun all of a sudden asking her about his father,maybe he saw a kid is playing with his father  clearly she can saw it through the glass window of her boutique.Day by day she is getting more busy as the customer order is pile up.She is getting worried of her son,what if she geting more busy and doesn’t have time for Shinhyun.