chap 1

Accept My Signature or Else....

It’s happen three years ago when the kpop group make thier debut stage and so later make a fan meeting. After a long wait Tia make her move toward her favourite idol eventhough she is shy but she need to get the autograph.She headed to the first idol,Chanyeol,she’s not looking at him straight in eyes but hung the head low.Chanyeol as usual being a happy go lucky one  aka happy virus by playing a peekaboo with her but his attempt are fail as only a small smile crepted on her face.

She then move to second person,Sehun.still the same attitude then move to Kai,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun and  then to the last person,Suho.Tia still make the same attitude and reaction,Shy and give a small smile.Suho eyed her before give her a autograph of his,he then smirk and wrote down his name on the large paper like drawing paper.He then ask what is her name,Tia tilt her head up when she hear that she was so shy to answer it.Baekhyun who sat next to Suho can clearly heard what his Suho Hyung said despite the fact that the place is in noisy state as the fan keep screaming EXO’s name.

Baekhyun felt weird as the manager told them that they don’t have to write the fan’s name also on the autograph paper.Suho intently looked at her,she saw that handsome face and when she about to answering it,her phone rang and she quickly pick it up and runaway from the fan meeting site.

Suho felt angry but try to keep calm as he doesn’t want to ruin his image as the guardian of Exo who is calm,down-to-earth,and mostly polite.He keep on giving the authograph until the end.Other EXO’s member are tired so they went back to thier hotel room except Suho.Suho walking around the hotel room and asked his man’s to find the girl who just missing before recieving his autograph.He walk on the outside of the hotel and saw the girl he is searching for.She’s waiting for the bus and suddenly her phone rang and she seems to be somewhat nervous.Suho grin evilly as he walking closer and closer toward the girl.suho said something to her,”you really a darn girl ever i met”  it’s like a whisper but she still can hear it,so she wanted to turn around but Suddenly her head is hurt like she is being hit by something hard.She felt into the ground and Suho just smile evilly.