Drama Project

First Love Never Dies

At the Science Room

When Taeyeon saw Tiffany and Seohyun holding hands she just felt like her heart broke into thousands of pieces she was so shocked to see that but she gathered up her senses when she saw the teacher coming in. But before she sat at her desk she pulled Tiffany's wrist and told her to sit with her (even though Taeyeon was planning on making Seohyun sit next to her). Yoona in the other hand called Seohyun to sit next to her, both Tiffany and Seohyun were disappointed because they wanted to sit together but they can't say no now cause they will begin class now so they all got settled in. 

When Science class ended all of them except Seohyun were heading towards drama class but then Seohyun remembered that she was put in the class by the principal so she catched up with others. "Seohyun don't you have a next class to go too?" asked Jessica "Um yeah I was informed by the principal that he will be putting me into drama class" replied Seohyun politely. "That's great now you and I... I mean you and us will be together now" said Yoona who was really happy having Seohyun with them but there were 2 people who were even happier but just didn't show it. So when they arrived all of them were told to sit down. Taeyeon rushed to Seohyun and asked "Uh Seohyun can I sit with you?" "Sure, Why not?." Replied Seohyun but secretly she was looking for Tiffany because she wanted to sit next to her but then Yoona took the spot. Seohyun was quite disappointed but she just put her feelings aside for now cause the class was starting. 

[Drama Teacher] So class today we will be discussing about your project. And I know that we have a new student come but that's ok and it will make me see if she is good in acting so this project will not be done by your own neither by pairs this time I will make you group up into a group of 4 and this time I will also make you guys pick who you want to group with so before I start discussing more on this project please group up. Oh but wait let me count how many you are in this class. 2..4..6..8..9..10..12..14..16.. ooh 17. Since there are 17 of you here 1 group has to be a group of 5.

As soon as the teacher ended her words all the students started getting into groups, YulSic couple and SooSun couple agreed to be in the same group immediately and since 1 group can be with 5 people they called Hyoyeon to come. Yoona held Seohyun's wrist gently and made her come towards Taeyeon and Tiffany. Yoona then went in front of TaeNy and asked them if they want to be in the same group. Tiffany said yes but Taeyeon was too busy looking at Yoona's hand holding Seohyun's wrist she just wanted to take Yoona's hand off of Seohyun's but before she could get jealous even more Seohyun called her which made Taeyeon look straight away and feel a little bit better.

[Seohyun] Taeyeon unnie can we group up?

[Taeyeon] Of course we can group up why not. 

[Drama Teacher] Ok class please sit with your group mates and settle down. Ok. So let's talk about the Project now so this is what you will do I will hand out a script randomly so you don't know what the story is going to be. So now I've handed them out please look at you scripts and tell me what is the number of your script.

There were 4 groups so the first group which was YulSic, SooSun and Hyoyeon were given the script 1 which was were it was a comedy story. The next group had script 2 and they had to do Horror story the next group had script 3 which they had to do a Drama story and finally the last group was TaeNy and YoonHyun group which they had to do a Romantic/Love story.

When all of them figured out what they were doing for the project the teacher explained the things she is expecting from the groups and she made the due date for the project next month so they will have time to talk about this since it was only the first week of May. When the class was over they all went to their next classes until it was dismissal.

When Taeyeon got home she checked out the script they were doing and when she read it she was VERY happy because the story is all about 1 girl who the other 3 fell in love with but in the ending there will be only one person who stole the girls' heart and the other 2 ended up loving eachother. Taeyeon was happy on thinking that she might be the person who gets to be with Seohyun but she doesn't want to think to much about it all she wants to think about now is the image of her and Seohyun together.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

Sorry if this chapter is short. I just wanted to finish a chapter quickly so I won't let you guys wait and wait.

So I hope you guys like it and again please don't forget to live a comment below and subscribing to me thanks :)