Getting to know everyone

First Love Never Dies

Taeyeon's POV

When I woke up this morning I felt like it was my first time waking up with a smile on my face and I just felt good about starting my day and that's all thanks to Seohyun. Since I first met her yesterday and when she kissed me on the cheek. It was the first time I was excited to go to school. I guess I'm falling in love with her and now I understand why people say that falling in love is he best thing that could happen to you. After I fixed my bed I went to the kitchen and greeted my parents while smiling happily and shouting "GOOD MORNING Umma and Appa!!! Isn't it just a great morning today!"

Author's POV

When Taeyeon greeted her parents so happily she sat down to the table and start eating. Taeyeon's parents in the other hand were suprised by Taeyeon for 2 things, 1 was because Taeyeon suddenly came out and started shouting shouting with full of energy all of a sudden and 2 they were suprised that Taeyeon was in a good mood this morning because usually they would greet her and Taeyeon would just say hmmm and will be still half asleep but today Taeyeon was very energetic. "Taeyeon~ah are you ok? Why are you suddenly so energetic today?" asked Taeyeon's mom while feeling her forehead. "Aish mom stop that I'm not sick. I'm just happy today that's all" replied Taeyeon while still smiling so joyfully. After Taeyeon finished eating her breakfast she went to the bathroom to shower. Taeyeon looked to the mirror multiple times and put perfume (which she never does) before she left the house. When Taeyeon started walking towards the school she was humming happily and had a smile plastered in her face. Taeyeon then went to a doorstep and kncked on the door of the house. When the door opened Taeyeon happily greeted the girl who was in front of her.

[Taeyeon] Good Morning Mushroom!!

[Tiffany] Yah! Kim Taeyeon can you stop calling me that!

[Taeyeon] Ok then I'll stop calling you by that name. I'll just call you Miyoung then. Good Morning Miyoungie!

Tiifany then slapped Taeyeon by the arm. Every morning/day this happens all the time whenever there's school. The two bestfriends would always go to school together and Taeyeon would always be the one who would go to Tiffany's house (because Tiffany's house is closer to the school) and whenever there going home from school they would walk together. 

After all the teasing they started walking to the school. As they were going towards the school Taeyeon wanted to ask Tiffany about Seohyun because she wanted to know if Tiffany had the same feelings toward her. But Taeyeon wasn't so sure if she should ask because she was afraid Tiffany might have the same feelings and she would get sad and if Tiffany might find out that she likes her because she suddenly talked about Seohyun. But before Taeyeon could make up her mind Tiffany asked something to her.

[Tiffany] So Taeng where did you go yesterday that made you not come home with me?

Taeyeon was suprised by the sudden question and didn't know what to say back.

[Taeyeon] Oh... no...nothing I just fo..forgot something um.. inside the school.

[Tiffany] O...k. Why so nervous Tae? Did something happen?

[Taeyeon] No... No No nothing happened. Is just that the wind is making me nervous.

[Tiffany] Look Taeng We've known eachother since we were little and I know right now that your lying to me!

Taeyeon didn't know what else to say she was SOOO panicked. Suddenly Yuri called them which saved Taeyeon's life. When Yuri called the 2 two, Taeyeon just changed the topic and said to Tiffany "Oh look Yuri's calling us. Let's go." Leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

Gradually every one of them started arriving but Taeyeon was secretly looking for Seohyun. Then when Hyoyeon told them to go inside now, Taeyeon didn't want to because she wanted to see Seohyun first. But when she turned her head to the side she wished that she never seen it. It was Seohyun who was with Yoona chatting and also laughing together, Taeyeon felt jealous by the scene so she went straight inside the school with a weak heart. 

At Math Room

Taeyeon went inside first and found a seat first. Then all of them went inside. Hyoyeon was sitting next to Nicole, Sooyoung and Sunny couple were sitting next to each other, obviously Yulsic couple was sitting next to each other and Tiffany was sitting next to each other so that means Yoona and Seohyun were sitting next to each other(they are behind and somewhere behind TaeNy). All of them were busy chatting with the person next to them all but Taeyeon and Tiffany. If no one is looking any Tayeon would secretly look at YoonHyun couple and whenever Taeyeon would look at them they will either be laughing or smiling at each other. Tiffany on the other hand was doing the same thing but pretending that she was cleaning her shoulder to make an excuse to look back. Both of them was very jealous of the scene, Taeyeon wanted to stop them by making an excuse but Tiffany just stayed quiet and tried forgetting about the scene she saw. Suddenly the teacher came in and they started the class. 

In the school garden

Seohyun was in the school garden resting beside a tree and closing her eyes to relax more. At the same time Tiffany just got out of class and decided to go to the school garden. Whilst she was just walking around she then halted when she saw Seohyun. 

Tiffany's POV

When I saw Seohyun napping beside the tree I felt like I was seeing an angel. The sun was shining brightly at her which makes her skin glow. During that time I was even asking myself how such a person can look like a goddess. One part of me was saying that I found the person, the RIGHT person but in the other part of me was saying that I should not have this kind of feelings because my parents doesn't want me to fall in love with anyone they want me to focus on my studies and forget about falling in love but even if I like her I will just keep it to myself because she wouldn't have the same feelings towards me. I decided to leave and go somewhere else so that my feelings towards her won't grow but as I turned around.....

END OF POV

When Tiffany turned around she suddenly heard someone or more like Seohyun call her. "Tiffany unnie." Seohyun said softly, Tifany's eyes grew bigger she didn't want to talk to Seohyun because she was gonna be nervous and she was scared that her feelings will grow bigger but she knew that if she didn't say anything back it will be rude so she had no choice but to turn around. "Oh Seohyun, Um I didn't know that you were here. Um.. I gotta go I need to do something bye." But Seohyun didn't want her to go yet so she asked if maybe they can chat a little. Tiffany couldn't reject Seohyun because she also wants to talk to her but again she's scared that her feeling might grow bigger for her but she had no choice to sit down beside Seohyun and starting talking with eachother.

[Tiffany] So what do you want to talk about 

[Seohyun] Um.. I don't know um.... Oh! Can you tell me about you know our friends I really want to know them more.

[Tiffany] Oh Sure so who do you want me to talk about first? 

[Seohyun] um.. Anyone actually.

[Tiffany] Um ok so let me start with Hyoyeon since she's the first one you met. Hyoyeon is like the clown of our group she's the most funny person I've ever met oh and she liked Yoona ever since elementary school but Yoona never felt the same toward her because Yoona only sees her as a sister/best friend. Now Sooyoung and Sunny couple those 2 really liked eachother since we were little kids we sometimes even call them the height couple because Sooyoung is the tallest and Sunny is the smallest in our group. Next is Yuri and Jessica couple those 2 we never even knew that it will be them because both of them has opposite personalities. Yuri is the energetic, athletic and funny type well as for Jessica she is the opposite of that but you can't judge them if they're in love.

[Seohyun] Wow it seems like you know every one really well.

[Tiffany] Oh yeah but the people who I know very well is Taeyeon and Yoona well mostly Taeyeon but I grew up with Yoona too. Weel you see me and Taeyeon have known each other since we were in kindergarten and Yoona just came along in gr.1. Well I wanna start with Yoona, well as you can see Yoona is attractive but since gr.1 she has been liking every girl on our class and the girls liked her back to make things short Yoona is a player. But despite that player image that kid is really a warm-hearte, she's the type to get really attached to people who she really like to be with and she values the people who are really important to her like her friends and family but no girl she has dated that made her attached to them. Now my bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world Taeyeon. Well as you can see she's really a nice person and no one can replace her as my bestfriend because she's just like my sister and I can say to everyone that I love her and I'm proud of it.

[Seohyun] So are you saying you love her more than a friend?

[Tiffany] NO! That's not what I  meant. I only love her as my best friend or sister. Both of us already made it clear to each other that we don't like each other because we only see each other as a friend reather than you know that. 

[Seohyun] Oh ok. 

[Tiffany] Ok now where was I.  Oh yes! Um.. Taeyeon is kinda like the perfect girl she is smart, pretty, great at singing, great at dancing and she's a kind person. But there's only one thing that she's not perfect at and that's liking someone. I've never actually remembered her liking anyone before and I guess she's just scared too. But you know, if ever Taeyeon will like someone I think that person is the luckiest person in the world because I know that Taeyeon will take really good care to that person and do everything for that person. So that's it I guess.

[Seohyun] WOW! You guys are really nice people and now I know more about you guys. Thank you, for telling me about hem. 

[Tiffany] No problem. Oh Science class is about to start in 3 minutes! Come on.

Tiffany didn't know notice that her hand just suddenly grabbed Seohyun's hand. Seohyun noticed but didn't want to say it to Tiffany because she just want to keep holding her hand.

On the other hand Taeyeon couldn't stop thinking where Seohyun could be she wanted to go out and find her but then when she stood up to exit the classroom she saw the person she was looking for and holding hands with her best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like it guys? 

I'm VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY for not updating for such a long time!

It's just that I was too busy so I hope you guys understand.

I'll try updating Chapter 5 as soon as I can.

Oh and don't forget to Subscribe and Comment.