Lunch

First Love Never Dies

When the bell rang everyone went to the cafeteria to eat. Seohyun came in and before she could take another step Yoona jumped out of nowhere. Seohyun was startled. "Hi nice to meet you again. Come on let's get something to eat" Yoona and Seohyun took a tray and got food together after that Yoona invited Seohyun to sit with her and her friends. "Seohyun would you like to join us" Yoona asked. "Sure" Seohyun said she was hoping to see Tiffany there.

Yoona's POV

When I invited Seohyun to sit with us I took a seat right next to her. I didn't know why but I felt like I just wanna see, talk, and be with her since the first time I saw her this morning because eventhough I dated a lot of girls already she is the only person that made my heart flutter.

No one's POV

"Oh hi Seohyun" Sooyoung said "Hi" Seohyun replied. "So Seohyun how's your day? Do you like the school? Jessica asked politely. "Oh yeah I really like it here because I found out that the students here are very kind & friendly" "Oh that's good to hear" While Seohyun was eating she was looking around looking for Tiffany but she wasn't there. Yuri saw Seohyun moving her head so she asked. "Looking for someone?" "Huh? Uh... well sort of" "Who?" "Tiffany" When Taeyeon and Yoona heard that she was looking for Tiffany they felt jealous.

"Why are you looking for Tiffany? Do you like her?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun in a slight angry/jealous voice.

"HUH?! ANIYO of course not" Seohyun repliedย 

[Yoona] Then why are you looking for her?

[Seohyun] Um.... Nothing its just because she is one of your friends so I just thought that it was weird that she wasn't here with you guys.

[Jessica] Yah stop asking her questions and stop pressuring her

[Yuri] Yeah my princess is right. Are you guys jealous or what?

[Taeyeon & Yoona] ANIYO!! (They both said in unison)

[Sooyoung] Relax!! Yuri was just asking you guys.

[Hyoyeon] Yeah you 2 are overacting.

[Sunny] Well to answer your question Seohyun, Tiffany was here a while ago but then she excused herself. She said that she needs to go somewhere but will be right back.

[Jessica] Yeah she left right before you came.

[Seohyun] Oh ok thank you.

But Seohyun couldn't stop thinking where she was so Seohyun thought where she could be. Then she thought that she might be in the toilet. So Seohyun excused herself.

Seohyun's POV

I don't know why but I really want to see Tiffany unnie. I asked myself do I like her but I have no idea. Then I excused myself to go to the toilet because I figured that she might be there. "I need to go to the toilet but I will be right back." Then when I was about to leave someone held my wrist it was Yoona unnie and this is what she said to me. "Hurry back" she said with a smile. My heart suddenly start beating and I blushed. I replied to her and said I will while I was smiling shyly. Then I left.

I walked my way to the nearest toilet and when I walked inside I bumped into someone and causing the person to fall then I saw her head was down so I didn't know who she was. Then I offered my hand to help her I saw that the girl I bumped with was Tiffany unnie. I was suprised to see it was her and when I helped her and ahe suddenly stood up. We made eye contact from the moment I saw that it as her we didn't even think to break our eye contact.

When she already stood up it was silence between us we just looked into eachothers eyes not saying a single word until I broke the silence.

End of POV

[Seohyun] Um... I am really sorry unnie I didn't make you fall on purpose it was an accident I am really sorry unnie.

[Tiffany] No its ok I should have looked where I was going.

[Seohyun] I have been looking for you. So I thought that you would be here unnie.

[Tiffany] Oh really ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ (Tiffany is blushing) Why are you looking for me?

[Seohyun] Nothing I jut thought that you would always be with your friends but you weren't so I looked for you. Come on the others might be looking for you.

Seohyun held Tiffany's hand and walked to the cafeteria.

Back at the cafeteria after Seohyun left.

When Yoona told Seohyun to hurry back and after Seohyun left. Yoona turned her head after she saw that Seohyun left and she saw all her unnies (except Taeyeon) looking at her with a smirk on their faces.

[Sooyoung] Yah Im Yoona it seems like your liking this new girl.

[Jessica] Don't tell me that you want to date her. Your a player Yoona and I think Seohyun is a kind girl and I don't want to see you hurting her feelings.

[Yuri] Don't worry princess I know Yoona very well and I think this time she's serious with this new girl. Just look at her when she is around Seohyun its like her cheekbones are gonna burst because she's always smiling.

[Hyoyeon] Yah Yoona your starting to like her even though you only met her today and your not liking me even though you met me a long time now.

[Sunny] But Yoona tell me the truth do you like Seohyun?

Yoona just laughed at her unnies actions then Yoona noticed that Taeyeon unnie was the only one who didn't ask her anything so she asked her.

[Yoona] Taeyeon unnie do you have anything to say to me too?

[Taeyeon] No

Yoona then realized that something is wrong with Taeyeon because she knew that her unnie is not usually like this

[Yoona] Unnie is there something wrong?

[Taeyeon] Huh.. Uh no I'm just not in the mood to talk that's all.

But deep inside Taeyeon was just jealous because Yoona likes Seohyun too and she felt like she can't win over Yoona because Yoona is brave to confess but unlike her she is too shy to confess.

[Taeyeon] Well excuse me I need to go to the toilet.

[Sunny] Arasso Taengoo~ah

Taeyeon's POV

I left to go to the toilet to see what Seohyun was doing because she's been away to the toilet for quite long now so I went there to see what she was doing. But I just wished I just waited I wish that I just stayed put and waited for Seohyun to come back so then I wouldn't feel dissapointed and sad right now. As I entered the toilet I saw Tiffany and Seohyun looking at eachother I quickly went out the toilet and hid but I kept watching them. They stared at echother for quite a long time. I felt so angry and jealous I wanted to shout ย so they would break the eye contact but I held it in. I was now thinking that I was now at the back and I was at last place now beacause it seems like Yoona is taking her move on Seohyun and it also seems like my best friend is liking her too. I left immediately when Seohyun said to go back to the cafeteria I didn't want them to see me. I think now I need to start being brave and show Seohyun my feelings to her so she knows that I like her too.

No one's POV

When Taeyeon left and sat back to her seat she was waiting for Tiffany and Seohyun to come back. Tiffany and Seohyun went to the table and Seohyun happily said. "Hey Guys look who I found. I saw her in the toilet.

Tiffany was planning on sitting next to Seohyun but someone pulled her wrist and made her sit next to her and it was Taeyeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hyoyeon likes Yoona ever since but Yoona only likes her as a friend

Hyoyeon wont be rude/bad towards Seohyun they will be very close friends here so yeah.

Oh and sorry if Chapter 2 took so long.ย 

Also thank you for subscribing to me.

Look forward to Chapter 3!!๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ

ย