Walking together

First Love Never Dies

After all the lessons were finished the bell rang and everyone went outside to go home.

Yonna's POV

Tomorrow is another day to make my move on Seohyun, ahh I think I like her now she's just so different from the other girls that I have dated and met. Ahh whatever I guess I'll see her tomorrow.

Tiffany's POV

I think today was the first day I have ever acted like this. Am I really feeling something for her or it's just that I find her attractive and cute. Ah.. I really don't know but earlier today when we stared into each other's eyes I felt like there was a spark and my heart started beating really fast which I have never felt for anyone before. I guess I need to think this through and figure out my feelings For now.

Taeyeon's POV

Today I didn't spend much time with Seohyun and I didn't talk to her much and only made a short eye contact I really wish I could still be woth her. Then suddenly I saw her exiting the school then I thought of a great idea why don't I walk with her home then we will have a moment to talk to each other just the two of us. Oh but first I need to tell this to Tiffany first since we always go home together since we were little kids.

End of POV

[Tiffany] Yah! Taengoo~ah let's go.

[Taeyeon] Ah Fany I'm sorry but I can't go home with you today I forgot something you can go ahead.

[Tiffany] Oh ok Annyeong Taeyeon see you tomorrow.

[Taeyeon] Annyeong 

Taeyeon lied to Tiffany because she doesen't want her to know that she will be going home with Seohyun.

 

Seohyun just got out of the school and was about to leave then suddenly she heard someone call her.

[Taeyeon] Seohyun wait!

Seohyun turned around to the direction where she heard the voice she wished that was Tiffany but sadly it was Taeyeon.

[Seohyun] Oh Taeyeon unnie what's wrong?

[Taeyeon] Nothing I just wondered if we can walk home together?

When Seohyun heard that she thought unnie was sweet and caring but she was worried because what if her house is far away from her unnie's house.

[Seohyun] That would be nice but what if my house is far away from your house. Then you would have to walk far.

[Taeyeon] It's ok. Just tell me what street are you heading too?

[Seohyun] Oh it's that street (pointing at the right)

[Taeyeon] Oh really what a coincidence that's also the street that my house is. Come on let's start walking now before the sun sets down.

[Seohyun] Ok

The two started walking and it was silent because both of them are still awkward with each other but good thing Taeyeon broke the silence.

[Taeyeon] So Seohyun how's your first day?

[Seohyun] Um it's great actually I got to meet many kind students and I suprisingly earned friends despite me being unfriendly and mostly unnies are my new friends.

Taeyeon didn't know what to say to her now and the main reason why she wanted to walk with Seohyun is to talk to her but right now it like they're in a library. But then Taeyeon then thought why don't she ask Seohyun if she likes Tiffany because she saw how Seohyun was wanting to be with Tiffany.

 [Taeyeon] Seohyun can I ask you a question?

[Seohyun] Sure, what is it?

[Taeyeon] I was just wondering if you like someone in tne school?

[Seohyun] Like someone? Um well I can't exactly say I like her but I could say that I found her attractive and she caught my attention. Oh But why are you                     asking this?

[Taeyeon] Um nothing I just wanted know. But could that person be someone who has a pretty smile?

[Seohyun] Um no she doesn't have a pretty smile

[Taeyeon] Really?

Taeyeon was relieved because if it was Tiffany she would say that she has a pretty smile because Tiffany is know for have a pretty smile. But suddenly Seohyun said something that made Taeyeon sad.

[Seohyun] Yes because she has a BEAUTIFUL smile not just a pretty one.

[Taeyeon] Oh really 😔

Seohyun looked at Taeyeon since she noticed that she is suddenly quiet and she saw that Taeyeon had a sad face.

[Seohyun] Oh unnie are you ok? Why did you suddenly become quiet? Is it because about that smile?

[Taeyeon]  No its not that

[Seohyun] Then what is it? Could it be because you got jealous after I said that I found someone attractive? Do you like me unnie?

[Taeyeon] Huh ANIYO!! It's just that I remebered about something.

[Seohyun] Oh ok

Seohyun just smiled at Taeyeon because she found her unnie cute for reacting like that.

After 9min. they finally arrived at Seohyun's house

[Seohyun] So I guess I'll see you tomorrow unnie

[Taeyeon] Yeah um bye it was nice talking with you.

Just when Seohyun turned around to walk to their doorstep someone ran and bumped onto Seohyun and that made her fall. Taeyeon saw that and immediately went to Seohyun.

[Taeyeon] Omo are you okay? Yah (shouting at the person who made Seohyun fall) Are you ok? Omo come on let's go to the hospital. Did you fracture your arm?

Seohyun was actually perfectly fine she didn't have any scars or anything. Seohyun was just smiling at her unnie because she was so cute right now and she was thankful that her unnie is worried for her.

[Seohyun] Unnie I'm fine it's ok.

Even though Seohyun was saying that she was fine Taeyeon didn't hear her because she was too busy worrying and searching for scars. Then Seohyun held her unnie's hand and that made Taeyeon to stop. Then Taeyeon looked at their hands then raised her head there they met eachother's eyes. They both stared at eachother for quite long. Taeyeon's heart was beating like crazy and Seohyun's heart was also beating like crazy. Suddenly they heard a car beep at them causing them to stop staring and went back to reality. They stood up and went to the walkway just at the front of the doorstep.

[Taeyeon] So Seohyun are you sure your ok

[Seohyun] Yes unnie I'm perfectly fine.

[Taeyeon] So I'll see you tomorrow.

[Seohyun] Ok unnie bye.

Just when Taeyeon was about to walk away she heard Seohyun say something to her.

Seohyun's POV

I didn't know why but suddenly my mouth just made me say "Wait unnie" and then my body pushed me to go to Taeyeon unnie and when she she turned around as she said "Why" I just suddenly kissed her in the cheeked I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't say anything else after that I immediately ran to the house while I had an embarassed face and my cheeks where now rosy red. When it was already time to go to sleep I just then had questions floating inside my brain. Why did I suddenly do that? I thought I like Tiffany unnie? But why does it feel like I like Taeyeon unnie too? Uh it's just my first day and already I liked someone or 2 people for the first time in my life and kissed someone on the cheek who is not related to me or is my parents. Uh this is so frustrating I just sighed in frustration. Unknowingly I fell asleep I guess I need to forget about this for now.

Taeyeon's POV

When Seohyun went to me and suddenly kissed my cheek I just froze it felt like the time stopped. I didn't know why she did that but I liked it. But then I thought she liked Tiffany but why did she kiss my cheek? After she went inside her house I just froze but after calming myself I touched my cheek and I thought that this was just a dream so I staryed pinching myself but no I wasn't dreaming. I just literally jumped up and down screaming I was so happy I can't believe that she actually kissed me in the cheek. When I was going to sleep I still had a smile plastered in my face and then I touched my cheek again and thought about the kiss and I just kept thinking about that even when I was sleeping I was still thinking about that. I'm so excited to go to school tomorrow and this is the first time I am excited to go to school. Well I guess I'm falling in love with her and I think now I believe the saying first love at first sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my 3rd Chapter. 

How was it? Did you like it? PLEASE comment and subscribe because I need them for encouragement so I have a reason to continue PLEASE

I'm not gonna put it into Subscribers only because I want my other readers who doesen't have an account to be able to read it too but if I see that no one is subscribing I might do that but I don't know let's just. Please dont think of me as a mean person I just want people to subscribe to me and comment. So yeah

Please look forward to Chapter 4 I'm working on it right now so just hang in there and BYE!!! :)