The First Meeting

First Love Never Dies

Seohyun POV

I am really nervous right now because today is my first day in school and I am not the friendly kind of person.

No one's POV

Seohyun says goodbye to her parents and went inside the Soshi High School

When she came in she realized that it was a nice school with kind people because when she came in people greeted her with a smile. One of the person who greeted her was Hyoyeon and she said "Hi my name is Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon and you are?

[Seohyun] Uh my name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun.

[Hyoyeon] Nice to meet you Seohyun would you let me you to your class? Uh what class are you going to?

Seohyun looks in her schedule.

[Seohyun] Well my first class is Sciencce

[Hyoyeon] Oh really?! Well what a coincidence because my first class is also Science.

Then Hyoyeon pulled Seohyun in the hand. Seohyun was suprised.

[Hyoyeon] Come on Seohyun quick

At the Science Room

[Hyoyeon] Here we are. Come on let me introduce you to my friends.

[Seohyun] Oh... Okay

Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting and chatting with my friends Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica & Sunny when I saw Hyoyeon come in with a girl who I've never seen before but when I saw her I didn't know why but suddenly my heart fluttered. I had no idea why I was feeling that way. When Hyoyeon came to us while holding her hand I suddenly felt jealous.

No one's POV

[Hyoyeon] Hey guys meet my new friend Seohyun

Hyoyeon said that while still holding Seohyun's hand.

[Seohyun] Uh Hi my name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun

Seohyun said while showing a shy smile.

[Sunny] Uh Hi my name is Sunny nice to meet you.

Then Sunny reached out her hand to Seohyun

[Sooyoung] Yah! That's enough She's mine

When Sooyoung said that everyone laughed.

[Sunny] Ok Ok. My Sooyoungie is jealous eh.

Then Sunny gave a slight peck on Sooyoung's cheek. Sooyoung blushed.

[Jessica] Yah stop that it's gross 

[Sunny] Ok! Anyway Seohyun this is my girlfriend Sooyoung obviously (pointed at them), Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri & her girlfriend Jessica.

[Seohyun] It's nice to meet you all

Then suddenly Yoona stood up and reached her hand out to Seohyun.

[Yoona] Hi Seohyun I'm Yoona. You're cute.

Seohyun was suprised to hear that because she just suddenly said that. Seohyun thanked her and she was blushing.

Taeyeon's POV

When Yoona shook hands with Seohyun and told her she was cute. I was angry and jealous so I stood up and introduced myself to her "Hi I'm Taeyeon I hope we can be good friends" I didn't reach my hand out to her but suddenly I felt a pair of soft hands on mine. I was schocked so I just froze in front of her. Then when she broked the handshake I looked up and I met up with her eyes, we made eye contact not that long but to me it felt like a long eye contact. When I saw her eyes I fluttered and I felt that I had butterflies in my stomach which I never felt before.

Tiffany's POV 

When Hyoyeon came in with Seohyun and introduced herself to us I didn't know why but I couldn't stop staring at her because I found her beautiful. Well I wanted to introduce myself to her and shake her hand like what Taeyeon & Yoona did but I just can't, I was scared if we amde eye contact I would freeze in front of her and I didn't want her thinking I was weird. Then when I made up my mind that I wanted to introduce myself to her just then the teacher came in.

No one's POV

The teacher came in and said Good Morning to class and they replied back. Then the teacher called Seohyun "Seo Juhyun please come to the front and introduce yourself to th class" Seohyun stood up and obeyed the teacher. She went in the front and introduce herself again "Hello my name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun" "Ok thank you very much Seohyun. Right Seohyun please take a seat next to...."

There was 2 seats that wasn't occupied it was where Tiffany Taeyeon where sitting, Yoona was sitting next to Hyoyeon. "Seohyun please take a seat next to Tae..." Just then when the teacher was about to say Taeyeon there was a student who was late and came in and said "Sorry Sir I was late I overslept" "Uh ok take your seat next time I won't let you get away with this Nicole" "Yes Sir". Then Nicole took a seat next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was a little dissapointed because she wanted Seohyun to sit next to her. Where was I.. oh yes.." Then the teacher saw that the only not occupied seat is where Tiffany was. "Right Seohyun please take a seat next to Tiffany" "Yes Sir" Seohyun said with a smile. Then Seohyun went to her seat.

Tiffany's POV

When I heard the teacher say to Seohyun to sit next to me I was happy and at the same time I was so nervous. As she sat down on her seat I felt that I was standing infront of many people and wearing ugly clothes. When she sat down I was looking at her then she looked at me I quickly turned my head. Then suddenly I heard a soft voice "Hi". I didn't know what to do but if I didn't reply to her she will think I was rude so I took a deep breath then I looked at her. "Hi nice to meet you" I said while showing of my eyesmile then I saw her smiling back at me I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. WhenI was about to calm down she suddenly told me something that made my heart start to beat like crazy. "Your cute unnie". Those 3 words made me so happy eventhough I always hear that a lot of time whenever people see my eye smile but when she said it I didn't know why but I felt that I was given a million won. I don't know if i'm falling in love with her because I have never fell in love before but if I am that means she will be my first love.

Seohyun's POV

When I saw Tiffany unnie's eyesmile I found it super cute so I somehow blurted those words. I saw that she was taken back by what I said so she forgot to thank me. I wondered what was I feeling. Is this what you call falling in love?