04 clandestine

Rolling Stone
Please log in to read the full chapter

And now to the part you all have been waiting for, I guess.

This is the part where your problems got worse just because of a guy. Your life was already complicated but because of him, it became a whole new level of complicated.

You’ve never thought that you’d like a guy during your trainee period but it happened.

Do I regret it?

No.

I learned from it.

And I’m willing to continue this way of thinking ‘till the end… I hope. But I know that you, the future me, is still thinking that way. Mistakes aren’t supposed to let one give-up but it is to help us learn from it and be a better person. So I hope you didn’t give-up your dream. Don’t let anyone bring you down like before, and more importantly – don’t let you bring yourself down.

Back to that guy. Let’s just say you weren’t lucky when it came to your “love life” which is fine. There’s no need to rush things about romance, love, finding the right person, etc. You’ll meet the right one at the right time. Your right one might even be a famous idol or actor. Hell, think about the possibilities of being with EXO’s Sehun or Chanyeol, BTS’ V or even the golden maknae Jungkook (low possibility though cause Minyoung unnie got dibs on him), or even B1A4’s Gongchan or maybe even someone who debuted at the same time you did. I just hope you wouldn’t end up with a star-crossed lover; but if you did, then as long as you both love each other, then I guess its fine.

He and his friends were the favorites of Park Jin Young PD-nim. They were handsome, talented, quirky, and they were simply what the people wanted from a group. They had to train hard and barely got to rest so I quite pity them for not being able to enjoy trainee life.

Jackson was the best though. He always made me laugh with his silly antics. I hope Minseo and Jackson would get together. They should just be a couple because hey, our maknae and their Jackson look good together.

Bambam was the sweetest. He did take some glances towards one of our members whenever he had the chance which was so cute.

Youngjae has one of the best voices. Junior on the other hand had a lot of admirers among the female trainees. Who wouldn’t fall for his handsome, precious face? No one.

Yugyeom was someone you had the urge to just take care of. I swear that everyone just takes care of him. Everyone single one and I’m no exception.

JB – as they would call him – was a good leader.

And there was Mark, the silent guy who sadly captured my interest. What I had for him a secret affection. It was a secret from him and all the people around him for a good reason.

 

It was finally morning and the girls and I were on our way to school. We would have left early if only Minseo and I hadn’t overslept and keep kicking the two unnies whenever they try to wake us up. Ji-U unnie even called us a horse then Minseo called Ji-U unnie a addict which lead to a very funny argument between the two that made Minyoung unnie and I tear up in laughter.

We were talking about whose classmate’s with who and whatnot as we arrived early in school. There were only a few students in the campus either roaming around the school or are in their rooms. We decided to stay out in the hallways after we put down our bags. I was in room 202; Minseo was in room 203, while both Minyoung unnie and Ji-U unnie were both in room 205.

 “Hey addict unnie, make sure you don’t scare off your new classmates,” Minseo joked which earned her punches to the arm from Ji-U unnie.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.” Minseo laughed as Ji-U stopped beating the poor but mischievous maknae.

We then started guessing which class every student passes by the hallways would be. Sometimes when a student walks in to one of the rooms either of us was in, we would be all elated since we know most of the students; some were our classmates from the pass grade.

Soon enough, the school was jam-packed of students, talking, catching up to each other’s lives, and meeting new people. That’s exactly what I like about school – meeting new people. School is the best place to let people enter in to our lives and sometimes where people also leave our lives sometimes permanently and sometimes provisionally. People just come and go. I do believe that some social relationships are ephemeral; you made a friend then that friend leaves you sometimes for a good reason but most of the time for no reason at all. I think that’s also the process of finding out who our true friends are.

But there are also the types of friends who just leave you, telling you that they don’t want to be with you anymore and just leave a deep, agonizing wound in your heart that would take who know what to heal it. Those types of “friends” – if you could still call them that – are truly the worst.

From far away, I suddenly heard someone screaming my name. I looked over to where the source is and was suddenly engulfed in a hug by my friend, Sooyoo. She did scare me there; it was like some crazy person chasing you and ready to eat you alive. Maybe that’s why I love my dear friend. She was also quite similar to my friend back in USA.

“I missed you!” Sooyoo whined as she squished the oxygen out of my lungs.

“Sooyoo, can’t Breathe.” I struggled to tell her. When she did finally gave me the space to breathe, I continued, “But we just saw each other yesterday.”

“I know but I still missed you.” She said while smiling like a goof ball which I replied by giving her a light punch to her arm, just like what Ji-U did to Minseo.

“Hey, that hurt,” she said as she feigned pain.

“I could make it hurt more,” I said with an evil, sadistic smile which made Sooyoo pale.

The bell then rudely cut-off our conversation. Sooyoo then told me that we’d talk during break time and went to room 203. All students out in t

Please log in to read the full chapter