Pang-apat

The Children Of the Moon

Pang-apat

Yixing let out a load burp as he walked towards his next class, rubbing his stomach at the same time. Lunch had just finished and he was making his way to his next class. He was two classrooms away when he suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway. He glanced at his current position and then towards the door of his next subject, which was like twenty meters away.

Ugh. Still too far.

His body refuses to take another agonizing step. He has been walking non-stop all morning and they had to restrain Jongin.

Why is it that, whenever something tiresome comes up, I have to always be there?!

Yixing felt so tired so he decided to just sit on that very spot on the floor. His arms folded against his chest and his eyes closed. He's gonna stay there until he recovers his energy. Right. 

Paradise. Now, if everyone would just leave me alone.

"Ya! Why in the world are you sitting there?!"

And who in the world...?

"Ya! I'm talking to you! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

The owner of the voice seemed to be pissed. Yixing grumbled under his breath and scrunched up his nose.

"Go away." Yixing said. His hand flapping a bit, shooing the other person away.

Joonmyeon felt his jaw tick. He was standing in front of one of the transfer students. Joonmyeon was on his way to his next subject when he saw him drop down to the floor and just sat there. Which was like ten minutes ago!

"Dude, if you don't get up from there, you're gonna be late for English class." The guy opened an eye and looked at him.

"How'd you know I have English next?" Yixing asked.

"Uhh. Cause we're classmates?" Joonmyeon stuttered. He didn't stalk him or anything. Nope. 

"Oh." Was the only reply the other gave and then he closed his eye again.

"Ya! I'm being serious." Joonmyeon snapped. He glanced at his watch and they've got a few seconds left till the next bell rings.

"You know what? Never mind." And then Joonmyeon stormed off towards their room.

"Why are these transfer students so ing troublesome." Joonmyeon grumbled.

Yixing smirked.

Fiesty. Fiesty and sassy like a . . . Yixing's smirk widened. His eyes bright and wide open now.

"Hey Princess!"

Joonmyeon stopped right in front of the door. His head whipped back to look at the sloth. 

What. Did. He. Just. Call. Me.?!

"What did you just call me?!" 

"Princess. Or Prin-Sass. A prince with sass." Yixing then winked. Or a prince with an .

"Why you little... You take that back!" Joonmyeon pouted.

Yixing continued to smirk, eyes twinkling. "Now why would I do that?"

"First of all: I'm a guy! Second of all: Do you even know you're talking to?!" Jooonmyeon was fuming and dodn't notice he already walked back to where the transferee was.

Oh god. This is so ing entertaining.

"Nope. And I don't care." Yixing started to  stand and walk towards the shorter man. 

"You look cuter when you're mad, PrinSass." 

Joonmyeon stepped forward to face the transfer student head on. 

"Stop calling me that you son-of- a-"

Riiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Yixing raised an eyebrow. This midget was about to curse him out but stopped midway and has eyes as wide as saucers.

Without anything more, Joonmyeon was running. He didn't care if some hall monitor or teacher was nearby because he's late. He's never, I repeat has never been late in all his freaking life. 

As he neared their English subject room, he almost slipped and had fallen face first. But it was too late, the classroom door was now closed.

Shut.

Sealed.

 

__________ 

 

Kinda short, but I'm trying to get back into writing again 😅