Pangatlo

The Children Of the Moon

Baekhyun sees Kyungsoo returning to their table with the attractive giant behind him. Baekhyun feels something doing cartwheels inside his stomach. His breakfast or probably his lunch. He can feel a trickle of cold sweat make its way down the back of his nape. His hands were shivering like a mobile phone on vibrate. Kyungsoo offered to introduce Baekhyun to Chanyeol, in order to put the eyeliner queen at ease. He was going off about how Kyungsoo was far more closer to his crush than him. He was screaming his head off on why the world was unfair. As soon as his so called tantrum ended, he had his face plastered on the lunch table, wallowing in his misery.

 

But the idea of the introduction to the giant doesn't sound appealing anymore.

 

Baekhyun turned from a giddy excited princess to a nervous wreck. He never thought that, for once in his life, he would be this anxious from meeting a guy. Baekhyun is one of those people who don't get anxious in front of a crowd. He's quite popular with girls… and guys.

 

 

"What's the matter hyung?" Zitao asked. He was nudging Baekhyun's side with his elbow.

 

"I'm regretting my words as of the moment." Baekhyun stated as he continued to stare at oblivion.

 

"Huh? Why? You wouldn't shut up about it earlier. You know you're really bipolar." Zitao says as he looked at Baekhyun. 

 

"Yah! Did you see how hot that giant was?! God! What if he's straight?! I'll just humiliate mt-" Baekhyun started to rant.

 

"Hyung." 

 

"I mean, what would he think of me. Look at me I'm just a low class kid lucky enough to be in this school because of a scholarship. I'm a peasant while he's a prince. Oh god Zitao, I should have just shut my-"

 

"Hyung!" Zitao stopped Baekhyun's rambling. 

 

"Sorry." Baekhyun mumbles and starts to play with his fingers.

 

"First of all, you are not a peasant. So what if you're here because of a scholarship? It means that you're a ing genius, that's what you are. And second, if he really likes you, then he won't care if you're a prince or a beggar."

 

"You really think so?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I know so. And it's not like you're the only scholar in school." Zitao reassured. "And you're vice president of the student. You should be proud."

 

Baekhyun became teary eyed. "Aww, thank you Zit-"

 

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol."

 

**

 

Jongin feels like his soul was being ripped away from his body. His human soul. His mind making an illusion of his skin tearing open as the demon tries to make its way into the real word. Hot air was leaking from the sockets of his eyes, and his mouth was salivating like a dog that's gone wild. He tries to control the monster that's forcing its way to take control of him.

 

A monster.

 

Lust.

 

Asmodeus.

 

"His mine!" The demon growled. "His mine! Mammon back the off!

 

"Jongin. Can you hear me?"

 

"Unhand me, filthy humans!"

 

Jongin could hear Principal Park speaking to him. There were two strong hands trapping both of his arms. "Jongin it's me Mr. Park. I know you can hear me. Listen. I want you to fight back. Don't let that demon control you!"

 

The demon laughed. "Do you think a useless and weak human could contend a demon?"

 

"Jongin! Fight back, you're his master, so don't listen to him. You can do it Jongin."

 

"Shut up human! This little boy is nothing, he's weak, he- what are you doing?! Grt that thing away from me!"

 

Yifan watched as Mr. Park slowly approached Jongin. Well, what's supposed to be Jongin. The principal was holding a necklace. 

 

HERRIT.

 

Every demon has it's weakness. Jongin's demon's is the Herrit the necklace of light. It was an ancient necklace owned by a young noble woman that the demon fell in love with when it was still a human. She knew that the demon was a lustful man and was frightened by him. She rejected him and fled. Unfortunately, the demon did fell in love with the young maiden and was misunderstood and heart broken. Blinded with rage and sorrow the demon searched for the girl, her, killed her and burnt her body. The girl's soul was absorbed by the necklace and became the force that could tame Asmodeus.

 

Chastity.

 

 

"Hold him tighter boys. I'll place this around his neck. But hold him still till he settles down." 

 

The two boys gripped Jongin's arms tighter. Jongin felt, after a few moments, something being placed around his neck. 

 

"No! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF, YOU LITTLE ! AH!"

 

Jongin heard hissing and growling sounds from Asmodeus. The ripping and tearing feeling continued. Jongin doesn't feel hot anymore, but he can't open his eyes still. Little by little he can literally feel the arms that bound him. His breath still rugged and uneven.

 

"Jongin. Can you hear me?" It was Yifan, he was now kneeling in front of him. Jongin nodded his head.

 

Mr. Park took off the necklace and placed it back in the red box in his desk drawer.

 

"Yixing, Sehun take him to the nurse's clinic he should rest up. Yifan I need to talk to you." Mr. Park said as he took his seat behind his desk.

 

Yixing and Sehun took an arm each and had slung it over their shoulders before they went on their way.

 

"Take a seat Yifan."

 

Mr. Park straightened his back and looked at Yifan before he spoke. "He's near Yifan. I know you've sensed him around."

 

Yifan nodded. "I've discussed this with Chanyeol, but I haven't told the rest of the pack yet."

 

"I think now is not the time to tell the other's about him. You boys need to focus on finding the other treasures." Mr. Park says. Yifan remained silent.

 

"We were lucky that we already had Herrit and that Jongin was the first to be triggered. Yifan, keep your senses as sharp as possible. You'll never know if you're the next."

 

"I understand Mr. Park. I'll tell them to start looking for the other ones." Yifan stood up.

 

Mr. Park nodded. "Just come to my office whenever something's up."

 

**

 

As soon as Yifan was out of the office, he started walking towards the nurse's clinic.

 

"I have to find Escanor before Lucifer takes control of me."

 

 

 

 

 

Itutuloy. (To be continued)

 

안녕하새요 우리 칭구스!

IM BACK! AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE A NEW USERNAME. I KNOW, I KNOW THAT I HAVE A LOT OF USERNAME. USERNAME NOW IS A SIGN THAT I LOVE BEING A DIRECTIONER AND KPOPER. ANYWAYS, leave a comment ください/주새요~