Pangalawa

The Children Of the Moon

A/N:

OH MY GAS (i ddnt spell that wrong) ! Ths fic is receiving a lot of love and i thank you for that. I will continue this as best as i can.. I already have this plot inside of my head but it's a little jumbled and crzy at the moment. XD

Here's the second chapter, and so far, this is the longest chapter, yet.

 

**

 

"Where in the world is Minseok?!" Luhan grumbled. He was currently in English class, his first period. He's wondering where his so called best friend had gone off to. He missed the opening assembly and skipped class. Luhan thinks the former president was just being a sourpuss about not being able to run for president again and purposely skipped the ceremony. But skipping class was never in Minseok's vocabulary. Because Luhan remembers what Minseok always say.

 

"Better late, than never."

 

"Better late, than never, my ." Luhan grumbled. He sees the rest of their section writing and listening to Ms. Kwon. He glanced up at the wall clock on the west side of the room and sees that there's only fifteen minutes left for first period.

 

"Excuse me Ma'am." A voice suddenly spoke from the door. Luhan turned his attention to the front of the class and he sees Minseok approaching their teacher. Following close behind his best friend was another student, and boy was he tall.

 

Who's he?

 

"Good morning Ma'am. Hey there guys. Sorry for being late, Mr. Park asked me to show some of our new schoolmates around. This is Yifan." Minseok spoke from the front. The boy called Yifan bowed in acknowledgement.

 

"Yifan? Please kindly introduce yourself." Minseok smiled at the other.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Wu Yifan imnida. I am one of the six new students. Nice to meet you." Yifan introduced and then bowed again, his poker face still intact.

 

Six? Whoa. That means Minseok needs to accompany them one by one?

 

"Welcome to Seoul Integrated Yifan. I am Professor Kwon and I'll be your homeroom and English teacher." Ms. Kwon smiled. "Please take your seat. I think it's alright for you to take the seat at the back."

 

Yifan nodded and began to make his way to the back. Luhan can see some of the girls on their class were already swooning over the attractive giant. And there were some of the guys too. Jock alert. Luhan would also be drooling but Yifan was just too tall for him. And he prefers someone closed to his height.

 

"Is there a mini version of Yifan?" Luhan joked inside his head.

 

"I'll be leaving now Ms. Kwon, I'll make sure to attend class tomorrow." Minseok apologized then bowed.

 

"It's okay Minnie. Go on, you still have to attend to the other five." Ms. Kwon reassured. She likes to call us cute names, and we actually don't mind.

 

"Excuse me Ms. Kwon." Luhan spoke up and raised his right hand.

 

"Yes Luhannie?"

 

"I want to help Minseok show the others around." Luhan asked from his seat.

 

"I hope that isn't an excuse to get away from my class, Luhannie." Ms. Kwon playfully looked at Luhan.

 

"No Ma'am. I'm already finished with our activity!" Luhan replied.

 

Ms. Kwon chuckled with the rest of the class. "Alright, alright. Pass your paper and you can go."

 

Luhan grabbed his finished essay paper and went to the front. He passed his work to his teacher, and then went out of the room with Minseok. As expected, the other five new students were outside. There was another giant, but he wasn't a poker face like Yifan. Another had a dimple and one was looking at Minseok.

 

Oh look. Someone has an admirer. Luhan mentally snickered.

 

Then one has amazingly attractive tan skin. Another possible jock. And the last one. . .

 

Is that… is that a mini Yifan?!

 

 

 

**

 

 

Kyungsoo was addicted. Who knew that a quiet and shy boy such as him was an addict? He never intended to be so addicted to it, it just happened. He tried it once, and then 'bam', he can't get enough. He can't let a day pass without doing it. It has become a part of his life after a few months. He doesn't get tired of it, since once in a while another is developed or new one will come out, and Kyungsoo has to check it out. Whether he's at home or at school during class. He would sneak his phone under his desk and do it.

 

"Are you reading Wattpad and Asianfanfics again?" Kyungsoo squeaked. He slowly turned his head to his side and met his friend's questioning stare.

 

"Uhmm… no?" Kyungsoo answered. They were in the canteen since it was already lunch time. As soon as they found a seat Kyungsoo dug in to his slacks and fished out his phone and started reading. He was with Zitao. Zitao was a close friend along with Minseok, Luhan, Joonmyun and Baekhyun. Zitao is the youngest among them.

 

"Yeah right. Let me guess, vampires? Oh oh oh, I know, is it your all time fave?" Zitao asked, his eyebrows wiggling at the shorter.

 

"Shut it Zitao. Someone might hear you!" Kyungsoo hissed. He clasped both his hands around the smartphone and glared at the younger.

 

"That's the point hyung." Zitao grinned. "And who cares if you read stuff like that?"

 

"With your big mouth everyone will hear and it's embarrassing." Kyungsoo pouted.

 

"What's embarrassing?"  A familiar voice joined in. Both turned around and see Baekhyun and Joonmyun standing behind them, their lunch trays in their hands.

 

"Nothing hyung." Kyungsoo blushed. Zitao chuckled from his seat.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung finds it embarrassing if someone finds out about his addiction." Zitao replied.

 

Joonmyun snorted. "Puhlease. Is it more embarrassing than this guy's addiction?"

 

He pointed to Baekhyun as he placed his tray on the table. "Yah! Leave my eyeliners out of this. They're innocent."

 

The others just laughed. Baekhyun took his seat next to Joonmyun and began to eat. They talked about their first day of school so far and some other random stuff. They didn't need to talk about summer since they spent it together.

 

"Wait a minute. Where are the oldies?" Zitao asked.

 

"Minseok hyung is probably late. I didn't wake him up this morning." Joonmyun smirked as he drank some of his orange juice.

 

"And why did you do that?" Zitao asked. Kyungsoo looked at the president too.

 

"He burnt the blazer I was supposed to wear today. But when I checked it out this morning in my bag, it had an iron-shaped hole at the back and front. Joonmyun grumbled.

 

"Let me guess, that's Baekhyun hyung's blazer you're wearing?"

 

"Yhup." Baekhyun replied for Joonmyun's stead. He was only wearing the white undershirt and his bowtie. "Oh, and speaking of oldies, here they come."

 

The four turned their attention to the food area, spotting the two seniors making their way to their table. Luhan was walking a little ahead and Minseok had a slower pace since he was trying to balance the food on his tray.

 

"Why so much food hyung?" Kyungsoo asked when the two finally reached their table.

 

"Ask that little snitch over there." Minseok grumbled, sitting down next to Baekhyun. "It's his fault I didn't get to breakfast."

 

"Well if you just minded your own business then you could've heard my awesome speech." Joonmyun huffed.

 

"And if-"

 

"Hottie alert!" Baekhyun hissed, stopping the brewing fight between the siblings. "Entrance door."

 

All six heads had turned to the entrance double door and sees the tall hot piece of meat. Luhan had to close Baekhyun's mouth. He looked like fish out of water.

 

"Who in the world is that?! Tell me why I don't have his number yet?!" Baekhyun squeaks.

 

Minseok and Luhan chuckled. "Calm down Baek. He's one of the new transfer students that." Luhan explained.

 

"Transfer student?!" Baekhyun continued to squeak. "Does even one of you have a class with him?!"

 

Kyungsoo recognized the guy Baekhyun is now crushing on. "He's in my class."

 

"WHAAAT?!" This time Baekhyun practically screamed.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Lavender.

 

Chanyeol smells lavender all throughout the cafeteria. His head was floating, dragging in the scent.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Chanyeol cringed at the screech as he walked from the entrance of the cafeteria to the counter. His eyes scanned the hall which was filled with students and his eyes fell on a table consisting of six guys. He recognized Minseok and Luhan from the group and then there was one who had his back facing him and was towering one of his friends.

 

Is that my seatmate he's choking?

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S IN YOU'RE CLASS?!" The screech sounding again.

 

Who is tha-

 

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol turned around to meet Yifan.

 

"I've called you like five times already. What's wrong? And who's screaming?" Yifan asked. Then another scream again.

 

"YOU'RE HIS SEATMATE?!"

 

Chanyeol smirked. "Alpha, I think I found my mate."

 

**

 

"Hurry up hyung or we're gonna miss lunch. I'm hungry!"

 

"Shut up Jongdae. I know you just want to continue stalking Minseok hyung." Yixing said as he took his time inside the toilet cubicle.

 

"I am not stalking him. I'm just… observing him." Jongdae pouted even though Yixing can’t see his little gesture. He was leaning against the sink waiting for his hyung.

 

"Keep telling yourself that." Yixing zipped up his pants and exited the cubicle.

 

"You hypocrite! If I didn't know better, I would say you're the one who's doing the stalking." Jongdae said as he follows Yixing out of the room.

 

"Oh? What do you mean?" Yixing smirked at Jongdae.

 

"Stop pretending you don't know you sloth!" Jongdae grumbled.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about." Yixing grinned.

 

"Hyung!!" Jongdae screeched.

 

They were almost at the cafeteria when they saw Jongin and Sehun waiting outside the hall.

 

"What are you arguing about?" Jongin asked. He was leaning against the wall while Sehun was standing with his arms crossed looking at his hyungs.

 

"Yixing hyung said I was stalking Minseok!" Jongdae pointed at Yixing. Yixing yawned.

 

"Oh? No honorifics?" Sehun asked, smirking.

 

"Shut up hypocrite number two!" Jongdae snapped.

 

The other three just laughed and pushed the frustrated boy into the cafeteria. They immediately spotted Yifan and Chanyeol and started to walk to the table of the two towering giants.

 

"They sell coffee here?" Jongin asked. He sniffed the air again and the scent of coffee invading his nostrils.

 

"I think that's your brain playing with you senses. I swear Jongin you and coffee should be married." Jongdae said as they lined up to buy lunch.

 

"Yeah. Or should we take him to rehab?" Sehun asked.

 

"I swear, I can smell coffee." Jongin continued to sniff the air.

 

"Whatever Jongin." Jongdae said as it was his turn to ask the lunch lady. Then it was Jongin's turn.

 

"Do you sell coffee here?" Jongin asked.

 

"I'm sorry young man, but no." The lunch lady replied.

 

That's strange.

 

Jongin ordered his lunch and made his way to his hyungs. Chanyeol and Yifan were discussing something. They had their serious face on. Their eyebrows knitting together and their mouth in a frown.

 

Pack duties, maybe?

 

"Hyung~ I swear I can smell coffee." Jongin whined.

 

"You heard the lunch lady Jongin. There's no coffee here. You're hallucinating." Yixing said taking a bite on his sandwich, his eyes averting somewhere. Jongin followed his gaze and spots a group of guys, three tables from theirs.

 

"Isn't that Minseok hyung?" Jongin asked, eyeing Jongdae.

 

"Don't be so cocky. Just you wait; you're going to find your mate here, just like the rest of us." Jongdae emphasized his point by taking a huge bite on a sandwich.

 

"That’s my sandwich hyung!" Sehun wailed.

 

"Well it's mine now."

 

"You glutton!" Sehun shouted.

 

"Sehun." Yifan called.

 

"Sorry." Sehun pouted.

 

"Is there anyone else who found their mate here other than, Sehun, Jongdae hyung and Yixing hyung?" Jongin asked. He looked around the table and sees Chanyeol and Yifan raising their hands.

 

"Seriously?! Am I the only one mate less?!" Jongin screams. "That is so un-"

 

"Excuse me." Jongin's speech came to an absolute halt. He turned his gaze to the person who was standing beside their table.

 

Coffee.

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but can I talk to Chanyeol-ssi?" the coffee-scented boy asked. Looking from Chanyeol to Yifan and to Jongin. Jongin can't find the strength to pull his gaze away from the small boy.

 

Mine.

 

"Ahmm." Chanyeol spoke. He looked at Jongin to confirm something. "Sure?"

 

Jongin glared at Chnayeol.

 

Mine. 

 

Jongin let out a growl. Kyungsoo stared at him.

 

He wants to talk to Chanyeol?!

 

Yifan who heard the animalistic sound, shot up from his seat, made his way to Jongin. 

 

"Uhm. You go on and talk to this little guy here. I need to speak with Jongin." Yifan spoke, putting his arm around him.  "Sehun and Yixing, come with me." 

 

**

 

The trio, Yifan, Yixing and Sehun practically dragged Jongin out of the room. Yifan and Sehun was pinning both of Jongin's arms. Yixing was leading the way down the corridor. They were searching for the room they knew they'll be safe in. The Principal's office. The secretary was about to ask what they were doing inside, when she spotted Jongin's eyes.

 

"Mr. Park!" the secretary ,and with the boys, making there way towards the principal's door.

 

"What is it Tiffany?" Mr. Park poked his head out of his office.He seese his students with a seething Jongin in their arms.

 

Mr. Park opened his door wider. "Get him inside, his demon is showing himself."

 

Itutuloy (to be continued)...

 

**

Let's be frieeendsssssss~

A/N:

Thank so much for the love my cubbies!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys~