Una

The Children Of the Moon

Minseok is running. Running as if his life depended on it. He ignores how heavy his bag was on his back and runs. His shoes were barely tied and the shoelaces were coming undone as to how his feet moved. He glanced at his red Mickey Mouse digital watch.

 

8:13

 

Curse Joonmyun for not waking him up. He blew air as he remembered waking up and had only fifteen minutes to prepare for school. He was having a nice sleep when their mother came inside his room to scold him for sleeping in. He took the fastest bath he had ever had, dressed up and then bolted out of their house, not bothering to eat breakfast. You see, Minseok and Joonmyun were always punctual students. They were one of those students who are rarely late or absent from school. They were also top of their class.

 

Minseok felt his phone vibrate inside his pocket. He took it out and opened it, still running. It was from Joonmyun.

 

It's a shame you missed my opening speech, dear brother.

P. S. Baekhyun lent me his blazer. No thanks to you.

 

Minseok groaned. He missed the opening ceremony already. Joonmyun was Student Council President this year. Minseok was president last year and he wasn't allowed to run for the position again since he's a graduating student. And Minseok thought it would be fun to burn iron Joonmyun's blazer for his brother.

 

He stuffed his phone back inside his pocket and continued his run. He turned around a corner. He crossed the road and voila! He finally arrived, but still late. He tried to catch his breath and glanced at his watch. He groaned. Thirty minutes late.

 

Damn you Kim Joonmyun! Hope all your blazers burn!

 

He entered the school and was met by silence. Great, first period started already. He slowly made his way through the hall, wishing all the teachers to be in class. He passed by the principal's office and he only needs to turn the corner to reach the library. Just a little more.

 

"Kim Minseok, where in the world are you going?" Minseok froze on the spot and slowly turned his head. Principal Park was there, just outside his office, arms crossed and tapping his foot.

 

Uh oh.

 

"Uhmm." Minseok began.

 

"Well, aren't you going to explain why one of my top students aren't in class and is sneaking around in the hallways like a burglar?" Principal Park demanded, raising an eyebrow.

 

"I kind of overslept, Sir." Minseok answered, scratching the back of his head.

 

"On the first day?"

 

"Sir, yes Sir. But my Mom already gave me an earful."

 

The Principal looked amused. He sighed and then asked him to follow him into his office.

 

"I was on my way back to my office from the cafeteria when I saw you tiptoeing at the hallway," Principal Park said, still amused. Minseok rolled his eyes. "And the administration called and said that there will be a bunch of transfer students arriving today."

 

Transfer student? Interesting.

                                                                             

"Well, since you're obviously late and won't be attending class, I want you to accompany the new students." Mr. Park explained as they entered his office. The principal's secretary greeted them cheerfully and then was surprised when she saw the ex-Student Council President behind the principal. She thought he was in trouble. But Minseok was not paying any attention to her, what caught his attention was the six boys seated at the opposite side of the room.

 

These must be the new students. They look fine in the school's uniform. Too fine.

 

"Okay, you six," Mr. Park looked at the bunch, who, in return, looked up when Mr. Park called.

 

"Follow me." Mr. Park said and went inside his personal office. One by one, the boys passed by the Minseok and went in. The first one was a tall, no . . . that was an understatement, he was a giant! He was followed by another giant, but this one smiled at him. The former didn't even look at him.

 

Then a tan skinned boy followed, he bowed to him and was followed with another one who smiled, showing off his dimples. Then the next on was rather handsome, to Minseok's opinion.

 

Did he just wink at me?!

 

The next one was also a tall one, but he didn't smile and didn't look at him either. Minseok guessed he was the youngest in the bunch. He looked close to Zitao's age, Minseok guessed. Then the door closed.

 

Does this mean I can go?

 

Then the door opened again, revealing the dimple guy. "Mr. Park said you should come in as well Hyung."

 

At least they have manners. Minseok muttered a 'thank you' and then entered the office. Mr. Park was seated behind his desk his hands intertwined and rested on the table. The new students stood in front in a straight line. They looked rather stiff and . . . so disciplined. Minseok stood at the end of the line near the door.

 

"Good. Everybody's here. First of all, welcome to Seoul Integrated. I am Park Junsoo, I am the principal, I hope you'll all enjoy the rest of your high schooling here. Oh, and over there is Kim Minseok, he is the former Student Council President and the top of the senior class. Minseok?"

 

Minseok raised an eyebrow. What? Oh he wants him to introduce himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Minseok imnida." Minseok bowed. "I'll be showing you around. Nice to meet you."

 

 

**

 

 

After a short breifing, they exited the room led by Minseok. It's not like the the youngest dislikes him, it's just that Sehun is not good at dealing with new people. Sehun hid a smile when he sees Jongdae watching the former president. He led them down the hallways and assisted them one by one into class. It turns out Yifan will be in the same class as Minseok. Yifan was accompanied by Minseok into class, asking the others to wait outside. After a few minutes Minseok got out of the room but was not with Yifan anymore, but was with the most beautiful human being Sehun has ever seen.

 

Forget about dealing with new people. This ones mine.

 

"Sorry for making you guys wait. By the way, this is Luhan, he'll help me show you guys to your classes." Minseok says.

 

Luhan.

 

My Luhan.

 

Mine.

 

Unlike his hyungs; Yifan, Yixing, Jongdae and Jongin, Sehun's wolf was nameless along with Chanyeol's.

 

"Annyeong, Xi Luhan imnida." The beauty spoke and smiled at them.

 

The group was divided into two. Therefore, Yixing, Jongdae and Chanyeol went with Minseok, while Jongin and Sehun went with Luhan.

 

**

 

"Alright boys. This way." Luhan spoke. Luhan turned to the two young boys. The other gave him a small smile and followed while the other stared at him intently with cold eyes. Those eyes held so much emotion and mystery. And Luhan, who was too much of a curious kid for his own good, was going to find out.

 

Itutuloy (To be continued)

 

**

A/N: Oh my gosh. That was the first chapter. Please tel me if it's good. Or is it worth continuing? Or should I change something?

 

Please vote!! Just one little click won't hurt. Thank you so much! :)