Chapter 4

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

I flinch from his tone of voice. It was so loud. It sounded like him. Even though this Yunho guy was gorgeous, his voice held power which scares me the crazy out of me. I think Mrs. Song notice it when I whimpered.

 

“Yunho! Don’t raise your voice. You’re scaring the poor little girl” Mrs. Song said with distaste.

 

“You guys are telling me to calm the down. I can’t calm down, when I walk into the bathroom to see a girl, and you tell me she adopted. I know you mean well, but Aunt Mina just because your heart is pure you shouldn’t be doing this” Yunho argued and I flinch back.

 

“I don’t need to explain anything to you. This girl is Yuri. You’re scaring the poor girl. Can’t you see she frighten. Tone down your voice or I will make you.” Mrs. Song voice also scared me and I look at Mr. Song and he gave me a small smile.

 

“Why did you ing adopt her?” Yunho yell even more.

 

“Because she broken. She so broken. You have no idea what she went through” Mrs. Song sighs and I saw tears. I wipe then away and gave her a small smile and she seem to smile. Like she said, my smile was like magic.

 

“Then tell me!” Yunho ran through his hair harshly.

“I can’t. You might be my nephew, but this story is confidential. If Yuri wants to tell you then she will, but right now I can tell she doesn’t want to because you’re scaring the poor girl” Mrs. Song raised her tone of voice and it sounded more with authority.

 

I saw Yunho sigh and grumbled. He took one last glance at me and I think he curse at himself and went straight to his room and we heard the door slam. HARD.

 

“I’m sorry Yuri” Mrs. Song cried even more. I wrap my arms around her waist. “It’s okay. You were protecting me. Thank you.” I smile.

 

“Alright you get to bed. It getting late and school tomorrow. Seeing as Yunho is in such a prissy mood, it look like I’m driving you.

“Alright” I smile and walk upstairs back to my room and went to sleep.

 

I was so angry. Why was there a girl here? I bet that Yuri girl is just trying to use Aunt Mina kindness. I stare at my ceiling. They can’t make me like her. I refuse to.

 

 

I woke up and decided to wear a shirt and jeans and a red hoodie over. I didn’t want people to see me scar on my face. I was sure Yunho saw it, but I don’t think he actually saw it since he only saw my eyes and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter