Chapter 3

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

It’s been two days and today was the day when, Mrs. Song nephew was going to come home. She told me he would be home really late. She told me that guy loves to party which she doesn’t like. I haven’t been sleeping well lately. It was probably because of my nightmares.

So when I can’t sleep I would study. Those books that Mrs. Songs gave me were really helpful. Did I mention yesterday that she took me shopping? We went to the mall and it was huge. I didn’t even know so many stores can be in once place.

I got so many things. Backpacks, a few jeans, and some cotton shirts or graphic t-shirts. Mrs. Song wanted to go all out, but I told her no. She said she would even buy me car. I don’t even know how to drive. She wanted to buy me all these floral stuff. She would get shirts with laces on them, or skirts or shorts, but I decline until she gave me her puppy dog eyes.

 

It was my weakness with this women. She made me get a few dresses and skirts and shorts. I told her I would only wear them on special occasions. She shouted yes so loud that I think that the police thought it was something bad.

I was at the house all by myself. I doing my therapy sessions at least one a week at my therapist, but at times at home I would just draw or read. It was actually nice to read. When I don’t know the meaning of a word, I would go on my laptop. Yes, I got a laptop. Mrs. Song insisted and she used those puppy dog eyes on me again. I groan, when I remember when people were looking at us and I didn’t like all the attention.

 

It makes my body shivers.

 

They probably wonder who the actual adult was. After an hour later Mrs. Song came home from work because I could hear her heels click. I heard her also walking up the stairs. I ran out of my room and said hi.

 

“Hi sweetie. I wish I didn’t have to work. I wanted to bond with you” She sighs, but smiled. “So what did you do today?” She asks me.

“I did some studying and reading” I replied and she nodded and went in her room to change. I went downstairs because she was going to teach me how to cook again. She said I was pretty good with the knife and I she smiled at my ability to learn pretty fast.

“Mr. Song will be home early today, but my stupid nephew will always be late” She sighs and I can tell she upset and I didn’t like it when she upset. We started making dinner and I was cutting up some cabbage while she cook the steak.

 

Later on when I was setting the table Mr. Song came home. We bonded pretty well. Sometimes Mrs. Song would get upset when she notice I was more of the tom boyish type. That what she called me. She made a joke on how she has another sport lover living in the house. She wanted me to go shopping with her. Like what girls stuff do, but I have to say I like playin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter