Chapter 2

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

It been a week and my has been on the hospital bed. I’m not complaining because it was actually comfortable than the ground, like I mention before. For the pass week, the doctors been keeping a close eye on me. From time to time, I would get nightmares and they thought I should get therapy. Finally telling me what therapy was I didn’t have a choice.

 

Every day Mrs. Song would come and tell me funny stories about her when she was about my age. She told me she was like a vixen. I chuckled when she told me what it meant. She been helping me find my real parents, but so far nothing. It probably because I don’t remember my last name. So it was hard to find a lead on anything.

 

In the afternoon when it was lunch, Mrs. Song comes and visit me. She was like my anchor and I couldn’t be more bless. She uses her time to help me and she cares for me. She actually cares. Also when it five she comes back from work and stays with me. She told me that I was like the daughter she never had. I felt bad when she told me she couldn’t have children, so she felt like the heavens gave me her.

 

Even though I felt happy when she said that. I felt bad. I don’t think she wanted an eighteen year girl. Mrs. Song comes every day and I do mean every day. I even met her husband who has the same warmth as Mrs. Song. She took care of me like a mother that I always wanted. It was my last day in the hospital and Mrs. Song told me I would be staying with them. They had an extra room.

 

She told me, she adopted me at least for the time being until we can find my real parents. I woke up when I saw Mrs. Song smiling down on me. Like every day her smile was like my medicine. Once again I made a promise that I would owe her my life.

 

“Are you ready sweetie” She smiles at me warmly and nodded. We were driving and I was in the passenger seat. I was staring at the view. There were so many trees and there were so many building that I didn’t even know it even existed. It was breath taking. I hesitantly rolled down the car window and stuck out my right arm let the wind touch my hands.

 

I felt my fingers were cold, but I didn’t mind because it felt like freedom. “Yuri, I’m glad I met you” Mrs. Song spoke to me and I gave her my biggest smile. She said my smile was also like magic as well. She notice that my skin colo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter