Chapter 1

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

Today was the moment when I will be free. I will let my wings fly through the skies. The dark clouds aren’t even the issue. I will go through small or large places. Which isn’t really true. A girl can dream. I want to be free. I want to be free from the world. I was to show the world that I can actually do something with my life.

My worthless life.

 

I sigh while lying on the cold ground like a corpse. I wish I was dead, but I wish to be free. I want to see what is on the other side of the door. Where only some lights creep in through the small cracks. I think there is sanctuary outside. Like heaven. I want to go to heaven.

I hate my life. I didn’t choose this life. I was stuck on the deep ends of the earth. My tan body is now pale. My muscles are like skin and bones. My face is small and my cheeks are swallowed up. I have cuts on my arms, my back, my wrist and a one huge one on the side of my right cheek. It like a tattoo.

 

A tattoo, I want to get rid of, but like a tattoo it’s permanent. My hair is long till my waist and it rugged because I’ve been living in a place call hell. Why am I punish by the gods? I have no idea.

 

My dreams is to work, have a great job, get marry, have children and have a happy ending, but I know my happy ending will never happen because once that doors open I am invited into the “Party of Hell.”

Just like right now. The door creeps in and I pull my hands to cover my face from the blinding light. Great another beating is coming my way.

 

“Get up you . You’re so worthless.” The man yells and I can’t do anything. I was taken when I was a little girl. I was taken from my family at age 10 when out of nowhere a black car comes and swipes me away. It been 8 years now and I can’t believe I live this long. I only live this long because I was hoping I can see the world.

 

 

I got up and my ragged clothes were disgusting. “Much better. You piece of .” He spat in my face and he grabs my face and throw me on the wall. This guy is such an .

 

“No one wants to buy you. You ugly ing .” He shouted at me. Well of course no one want buy a girl who looks like this. I like to think I’m beautiful, but I’ve been in hell so I should look like hell.  

 

I was kidnaped so they can sell me. They would buy me for whatever they desire to torture me. I fear that the most. I spat the blood from my mouth and look at the floor. I should be strong, I know I am, but my body is so weak. I wish I could put up a fight. That when all hell broke loose.

 

There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter