Its Christmas Time

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yay! It's Christmas!!" Key shouted excitedly. Jonghyun laughed as they exited the Sm building.
"Correction babe it's 4 days till Christmas." Key puffed out his cheeks.
"I know that Jjong! But I can't help but be excited! It's so close.... But there's so much to do!! I have to Christmas shop, make our Christmas dinner, send Christmas cards to family, our Sm family... Nicole, Woohyun, Eunji.... Oh and I have to decorate the dorm... An-" Jonghyun shushed Key by kissing his lips passionately.
"Calm down baby... It’s going to be okay..." Key glared at Jonghyun.
"How can it be okay?! I'm so behind! This Christmas has to be perfect." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and brought Key to the van.
"You say that every year cupcake and end up tiring yourself out. As long as we are all together Christmas will always be perfect." Jonghyun said smiling at Key. Key blushed but scoffed.
"So damn cheesy... And no you’re not getting any Christmas Eve fun time so don't try to butter me up... You know what your suppose to be doing every Christmas Eve..." Jonghyun pouted.
"Babe... I swear I'm going to get fat like Santa if u keep making me eat the cookies and milk Minnie leaves out..." 
"that's why you excersise Jjong.."
"but baby don't u feel bad that we decieve him like that?" Key glares.
"My baby’s dreams are more important... Besides you can't beat that adorable face he makes on Christmas morning when he thinks Santa ate the cookies... I know it's wrong but I can't take that away from him..." speaking of their baby he finally got to the van along with Minho and Onew. The drive back to the dorm was silent as everyone decided to take a nap. Once they stepped foot in the dorm Key began to bark orders.
"Okay people listen up! It's 4 days till Christmas and we have a lot to do!" the whole dorm groaned. They like Christmas but their Key could be such a dictator.
"Okay Onew hyung I need you to get the decorations from the storage room. Jonghyun I need you to be my right hand per usual... Oh and Taemin and Minho... Clean this place up for Petes sake it's like a bunch of pigs live here! Any questions?" Onew raised his hands.
"Um Key?" but as soon as he spoke Key cut him off.
"Seriously hyung I don't have time for questions! Alright everyone you have your assignments get on with it chop chop!" Key said in his usual diva tone. Everyone quickly dispersed not gutsy enough to defy the diva. Key went to the kitchen and started looking through their recipes deciding what they should eat... With Jonghyuns 2 bits every so often.
"So I was thinking we should have rice of course, kimchi, fried chicken, it'll make Onew hyung happy after all... And let's see..." Key spoke while sitting in Jonghyuns warm embrace. Jonghyun kissed Keys cheek watching him work.
"Can we have watermelon too yeobo?" Jonghyun asked kissing Keys neck.
"Mmm yea that's a good idea.... I'll add that to the list..." Key was busy writing when he heard the pitter patter of feet walk into the kitchen. He looked up to see Taemin pouting cutely. Key stopped what he was doing and gestures his baby over.
"Minnie? What is it baby?" Taemin sat on Keys lap and hugged his neck. Jonghyin adjusted himself so he could handel Key and Taemins weight.
"Umma Minnie's arm hurts..." Taemin complained cutely. Key raised a brow giving a skeptical look.
"Oh really now.... Where does it hurt exactly?" Taemin started pointing to random places on his arm.
"Here... Here... Oh and here...." Key gave Jonghyun a look and then they both smirked.
"Hmm I'm sorry to hear that sweetie... I don't think umma kisses will help the pain. I think we should see a doctor." Taemins eyes grew and he panicked.
"d-doctor?!" Key nodded.
"Oh yes baby a doctor. Isn't that right Jjongie? I think our baby needs a doctor." Jonghyun smiles.
"Right you are sug I mean this could be serious and who knows he might need a shot too." Taemin started sobbing at the thought of a shot.
"N-no doctor umma... Minnie... Not really hurts..." Key gasped in mock surprised.
"You’re not really hurt?! What’s going on Minnie?" Taemin burrows his face in Keys neck ashamed and embarrassed.
"M-Minnie no wanna clean...." Key rolled his eyes.
"That’s not an excuse young man. Lying to umma and pretending to be hurt makes you a naughty boy and Santa doesn't bring presents for naughty little boys." Taemin sniffles clutching onto Key.
"M-Minnie g-good boy..." Key smiles and kissed Taemins forehead.
"Then do what umma asks and clean up the living room with Minho okay? Can you do that? Can you be ummas good boy and be obedient?" Taemin nodded his head giving Key and Jonghyun cute baby kisses before he left. Key and Jonghyun continued making the menu and then made a grocery list. As they did that they soon heard a crash.
"What the hell was that?!" Key said startles. The jongkey couple exited the kitchen to see that their dubu leaders Onew condition had struck once again. The stockings and garlands for the tree were all over the floor and their leader was tangled in lights on the floor. Key face palmed and shook his head.
"Oh for the love a... Hyung you got to be more careful!" Onew smiled and nodded slightly. Key then told Jonghyun to help their leader out of his confines while he checked on the maknae line.... However he wasn't pleased with what he found. The living room was half clean... But Taemin and Minho had to decide to forgo it for more... Intimate activities. Key stomped over and pulled Minho by the ear.
"Get your slimy amphibian hands off my child frog face!" Minho groaned in pain.
"Ow ow ow Key hyung... Stop!! “
"Then get back to your chores! Have I made myself clear?!"Minho and Taemin quickly nodded intimidated by Key.
" Good now get out of my sight before I get mad!" (Too late for that...-_-)
The maknaes quickly started cleaning again and Key sighed in relife... Until another crash and tumbling of boxes could be heard.
"Sorry!!" Key shook his head... This was going to be a long Christmas.

December 22... (3days before Christmas)

"Let's see milk... Rice... Butter..." Key mumbles reading off the grocery list. It was exactly three days before Christmas and now that the dorm was decorated... With a few fatalities here and there it was time for the food portion to be settled. Key was currently pushing a shopping cart looking for ingredients while Taemin and Jonghyun were...,
"Appa come catch me!!!"Taemin said with glee running from aisle to aisle. Jonghyun laughed.
"I'm going to get u Minnie!" Key felt his eye twitching... Why did he think it was a good idea to bring these two along....? At least they were disguised pretty well... Plus because of the Christmas rush no one seems to care or notice that shinees Jonghyun and Taemin were running around a grocery store like chickens with their heads cut off. However Key remained calm and continued what he was doing. As by the end of the shopping trip the ride home was silent... Unless you counted an in pain puppy from the biggest slap upside the head he'd ever recieved and a sniffling Taemin from a well deserved spanking.... The ride was pretty much silent.

December 23....
It was now 2 days before Christmas and Key was getting more and more psychotic as the hours went on. Everyone in the dorm was practically at the mercy of the fired up diva.
"Minho I just ran out of eggs I need you to go get me some!" Key shouted from the Kitchen. Minho rolled his eyes but complies. Key continues his preparations when he feels a tug on his apron. Key stops to see Taemin looking at him with goo-goo eyes.
"What is it pumpkin ummas working." Key said still moving around and Taemin following him like a puppy.
"Umma can I have a snack?" Taemin asked adorably.
"Ask your appa baby can't you see ummas in the middle of something?" Key replies not looking at Taemin. Taemin puffed out his cheeks. Hiss umma never ever ignored him.
"Umma!!!" Taemin shouted stomping his foot in a tantrum. Key whipped around and gave Taemin a stink eye... Causing Taemin to back down immediatly and whimper.
"Did you just stomp at me Lee Taemin? Did you just stomp at your umma?" Key said in an icy voice. Taemin knew he was in trouble with Key now... So the best resort of action? Cry for sympathy..., and that's just what Taemin did. Key sighed, and walked towards his crying baby. Key brought Taemin to his lap and held him.
"Minnie?" Key started patiently. Taemin grabbed onto Key and cries harder. At this rate Taemin would surely wake Onew... He shouldn't be sleeping in the first place when there's to be done but hey...Thats just how Onew rolls sometimes.
"Shhhh... Come on baby no more." however Taemin continued to wail. Key thought fast and put a pacifier in his unhappy baby’s mouth. He always has one on hand for instances like this.
"Jonghyun!"Key called from his seat in the kitchen.
"Yea babe!!" Jonghyun responded.
"Come to the kitchen please!" Jonghyun made his way in and gave a concerned look to the scene before him. He made his way over to Key, and placing a kiss on his head while running his finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter