Hush little baby,don't you cry.

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crying filled the Shinee dorm for the 2nd night in a row. Why was their crying you may ask, well I shall tell you. The crying was coming from Taemins room. The poor maknae had been crying again because he missed his boyfriend Minho who had been gone for 3 days now filming his newest drama. Taemin usually missed his beloved frog prince when he was away, but he especially missed him now. Onew had been doing extra leader projects while the rest of shinee somewhat relaxed... Unfortunately for Key and Jonghyun there was no rest because the crying of their precious Taebaby had been keeping them up for days. They were lucky their dubu leader was such a heavy sleeper otherwise they wouldn't be able to do their role play(A/N: Seriously...in Hello baby not even Yoogeuns screams could wake Onew..-_-). But back to the issue at hand Taemin was crying his eyes out and right now there was a debate in the jongkey room whose turn it was to attend to the baby.
"I did it yesterday it's your turn bummie." Jonghyun said yawning, and putting his head under his pillow about to nod off.
"Jjongie please... I'm so tired...." Key complained.
"And you think I'm not?" Jonghyun retorted. Key scoffed.
"I know I know but I'm asking for you to cover me again today... Please... If….If he cries again tomorrow I'll take care of him..." Jonghyun hovered over Key and kissed him.
"Baby cakes you said that the last 2 nights...." Jonghyun chuckled kissing Keys lips passionately. Key smiles and kissed Jonghyun back. He just loved his man so much. 
"U-umma....a-appaaaaa" they heard Taemin call. They broke from their kiss and laughed.
"I guess we both have been called to duty." Jonghyun chuckled giving key 3 more pecks before they got up. Key put on his pink bathrobe with matching fuzzy slippers while jonghyun just went in his flaxen pajama bottoms. They held hands as they made their way to the maknaes room. They opened the door to their precious little one crying miserably. Taemin heard the door open and turned around to see his parents there. Taemin made grabby hands at them wanting to be held and cuddled. Key rushed to the bed and held taemin rocking him rhythmically and putting a pacifier in his mouth. Key kissed his head and cheeks.
"What’s wrong baby? Hmm? Why have you been so colicky these last 3 days?" Key knew why but he wanted Taemin to say it. Taemin hid his face in Keys bathrobe and clutched onto the soft fabric not wanting to answer.
"Taebaby...Taebaby...” Key cooed at him hoping to coax him to answer. Taemin giggled slightly but still hid. Jonghyun then stepped in and took Taemin from key, playing with his nose making biting noises at him. That got him lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter