Halloween Special.

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Shinee crew was hard at work with their schedules but they found themselves extra hyped up. Why? Because it was Halloween! The members were getting ready for a special fan sighing in their costumes, but more importantly there was going to be a huge party for the idols of Sm company's would show up.  In short it was an exciting time.  After practice Key and Jonghyun went out to get costumes and Key was going crazy.
"Oh Jjong let's wear a couple costume!!" Key said excitedly. Jonghyun laughed to himself. Of course his babe would want to wear a couple costume.
"Sure babe whatever you want." Key explores the costumes with much enthusiasm telling Jonghyun to hold this or try on that. In the end they chose a gangster duo as their couple costumes. Key babbled about how they were going to be the best dressed at the party while they were in the take out line. Jonghyun smiled listening to his babe’s cute ramblings.
"Oh Jjong don't u think Taemin would look absolutely precious in a prince costume and then Minho dressed as a frog!? Eeeeee that would be the cutest thing ever!!" Jonghyun laughed.
"It would be pretty cute babe."
"Of course it would I thought of it!" Key said with a big grin. Jonghyun rolled his eyes but still smiled. They made their way back to the dorm and Key burst through the door.
"Taemin!" Key called with excitement. Taemin, Minho and Onew looked up from what they were doing.
"Neh hyung?" Key beamed.
"I need to talk to you Taeminnie!" 
"oh uh sure hyung."
"Is everything okay Key hyung?" Minho asked not understanding what had the diva so hyped up.
"Everything’s fine Minho." Key assured grabbing Taemin and taking him to his and Jonghyuns shared room. Once there Key sat on the bed and motioned Taemin to his lap. Taemin gladly took the waiting lap.
"What’s wrong umma?" Taemin asked while cutely playing with keys shirt buttons.
"well sweetie as u know it's almost the Sm town Halloween party and your appa and I went and got couple costumes and well I had an idea of what you could wear!" Key said with eyes sparkling and dimples showing.... However Taemin just cringed... Every year it was the same thing... Key chose Taemins costume because any chance Key got he loved to doll up Taemin.... Taemin sort of didn't mind... However this year his friends from Exo would be there including his BFF and twin Kai... Taemin shuddered at the humiliation if Key chose a weird costume.... Or worse... A matching costume... Taemin wanted to wear something he picked this time around.
"U-um... Actually umma I kinda.... I kinda wanna pick my costume this year...." it was silent in the room for awhile. Key wore a blank expression.
"Oh... Well sure!" Taemin beamed
"really umma?!"
"Sure sweetie. You can choose some and then Umma will decide if he likes it or not." Key said with a smile. Taemin immediately frowned and crossed his arms. He should have known Keys response was too good to be true. Key was incredibly stubborn and liked being in control of things especially his baby.
"no..." Key looked at Taemin confused.
"No?.... What do u mean no... Don't u want umma to choose your costume baby?" Taemin shook his head furiously.
"No. Minnie wants to choose his costume..." Key frowned.
"But baby..." Taemin continues to shake his head stubbornly and stuck his chin up defiantly.
"No! Umma chooses embarrassing Baby costumes that Minnie doesn't want to wear!" Key gasped truly offended.
"I do not! I choose costumes that look adorable on you!"
"No no no no!!" Taemin shouted. If Key was going to be stubborn then 2 could play that game.
"Minnie is gonna choose his costume!" and with that Taemin wiggled from Keys grasp and left the room stomping his feet but stopping when he reached Minho and Onew. Jonghyun walked into his room and gave Key a look.
"What was that all about?" 
"Taemin dose t want me to pick his costume....." Key said quietly looking absolutely crushed. Jonghyun got closer to Key sitting next to him.
"What’s that babe?"
"Taemin doesn't want me to choose his costume..." Key said in a mumbled tone again.
"Babe I can't understand you... Speak up." Key shot a glare at Jonghyun causing said puppy to back up with his hands in a defensive position.
"I said Taemin doesn't want me to choose his costume dammit!!" there was silence and then Jonghyun started laughing.
"Oh that's all it is I thought it was something serious." Jonghyun immediately regretted what he said. One important rule of marriage... If you’re boo say it important it important (even if it isn't...).
"Not serious? Not serious?! It's awful! Then he had the nerve to say I choose embarrassing costumes! I mean come on the school boy uniform was simply precious! And don't even get me started with the mushroom costume... Minnie was so adorable..." Jonghyun shook his head. His babe was crazy sometimes but that's one thing that makes him love him as much as he does. Jonghyun turned Keys head and gave him a soft kiss full of love and warmth.
"Look I get why you’re upset... You like to be in control" Key scoffed.
"I do not!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.
"Listen baby why not just let Taemin choose this year..."
"And have him dressing all y so men and women drool at him?! It's bad enough with Minho but I will not practically serve my baby on a silver ing platter no way no how!" Jonghyun laughed and kissed Keys cheek massaging his shoulders.
"Calm down baby... Number one Minho is Taemins boyfriend... He kind of has the right to drool..."
"Don’t remind me..."
"And number 2 if you’re upset about your baby’s iness you only have yourself too blame...*kiss*.... A y baby from a y mama... Did u expect t less? “Jonghyun said ily kissing down Keys neck.
"mmmm... Jongie... D-don't try to deter from the situation with your charm... Plus..." key then flipped Jonghyun over and straddles him.
"It takes 2...." Key said softly... Warm breath ghosting over Jonghyuns lips. Jonghyun growled and flipped their positions attacking Keys lips.
"Hey Key, Jonghyun what do you guys want for dinn- oh for cripes sake!" Onew said not even knocking and immediatl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter