Umma Goes on a Trip

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going back to Daegu." Key suddenly announced. Jonghyun and Taemins heads shot up giving Key "why the would you want to do that" faces.
"b-but bummie..." 
"umma noo!! Don't go! Why do you wanna leave appa and Taebaby! Is it because appa didn't give Taebaby his nap yesterday?! I'm sorry umma I'll be a good boy and sleep from now on." Key looked at them confused.
"Who said I was leaving you 2?"
Jonghyun looked at Key confused.
"You just said you’re going back to Daegu..." Key chuckled.
"Yea to visit my family... I haven't seen them in awhile and now that we have a mini vacation I thought I'd use the opportunity." Key explained. Taemin and Jonghyun sighed in relief. Jonghyun and Key had been staying together at his place over the vacation and Taemin had been rotating between Jonghyun and Minho’s house so he could spend equal amounts of time with them. He would stay with Onew hyung as well but... Taemin wasn't in the mood to live off chicken 24/7. Anyways it was shocking when Key brought up the news about going back to Daegu. Taemin had been playing with Jonghyun on the floor in the living room when Key dropped the bomb. Luckily he explained himself before things got out of hand.
"How long will umma be gone...." Taemin asked quietly. Key ruffled Taemins hair.
"3 days maybe more...." Taemin frowned.
"No....." Jonghyun and Key looked at Taemin.
"No what Minnie?" Key asked picking Taemin up. Taemin clutched onto Key tightly.
"No...Don’t go umma.... I don't want you to go...." Taemin said softly, voice breaking. Key frowned and rubbed Taemins back.
"Oh baby.... It'll only be for a little while and before you know it umma will be back home...just you me and appa arasso?" Taemin nodded even though he was still upset.

Key packed some things for his trip....however it wasnt an easy process when is baby would constantly take things out of his suitcase in an attempt to get him to stay.However after much patience and help from Jonghyun, Key was raring to go and by the following day they were headed to the train station. Taemin sniffles and looks miserable the whole trip repeating phrases like "dont go..." or "Minnie and appa come too..." Once they arived they got out of the car and went to a private little area so they could say goodbye. Jonghyun hugged and kissed Key passionately. Three days without Keys lips and warmth...Jonghyun didnt know what to do with himself....or their child for that matter.
"Be safe bummie bear... I love you... And I'll miss you...” Key smiled.
"You act like I'm going to be gone forever. I'll be back soon yeobo... I love you too." Key then turned to Taemin and kissed his forehead.
"And I'll miss you too sweetie. You be a good boy for appa." Taemin nodded and lifted his arms. Key picked him up and squeezed him. 
"I don't want umma to go..."
"I know baby I know but umma has to go. I love you and I'll miss you...” Key tried to put Taemin down but he wouldn't let go.
"Come on baby... umma has to catch his train..." 
"I got him..." Jonghyun then stepped in and gently started prying Taemin from Key.
"No!!" taemin screamed slightly struggleing against Jonghyun.
"Shhhh" Jonghyun cooed when he successfully got Taemin in his arms. Taemin started to scream and cry louder begging Key not to go. Key looked sad but kissed jonghyun and Taemin before he left saying he loved them one last time before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter