A Cranky 'Princess' without their Prince

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But Minho you promised..." Taemin said disappointed.
"I know babe I know…. I want to go on this date as much as you do but I can't..." It was Minho and Taemins 1 year anniversary and they were planning for a nice date together full of laughter, hugs, kisses and some true blue love making.... However it looked like those plans were not going to go as planned.
"But it's our 1 year...." Taemin said quietly.
"I know baby... I swear I'll make it up to you... I promise." Minho said kissing Taemins forehead. Taemin gave a fake smiled and nodded.
"Alright... It's okay  I understand…..I love you.” Minho smiled and kissed Taemin again, this time on the lips.

“Thank you for understanding baby! Ill try to make it back before the day ends. Love you.”

“Okay…”

It was far from okay though.....

It was the morning of their anniversary and Minho was already gone to his schedule. Taemin woke up and got himself some cereal. Soon Key, Jonghyun, and Onew came in.
"Good morning Minnie!" Onew said happily. Taemin just looked at Onew blankly.
"Good morning hyung." Taemin said dryly.
"U-uh how did you sleep?”
"I slept. That's all that matters in the end isn't it?" Taemin replied. Onew looked to Key and Jonghyun who shrugged their shoulders.
"Minnie are you okay?" Jonghyun asked.
"Never better." Taemin then put his bowl in the sink and left his three confused hyungs behind.

During their rehearsal Taemin was on fire. He was practicing extra hard and while it was impressive if was quite worrisome for his hyungs especially Key and Jonghyun.  Taemin had been a sour apple practically the whole day and they were going to get to the bottom of it.

Once back at the dorm Minho hadn’t  arrived home yet and Onew decided to go visit Joon. This left Key Jonghyun and Taemin at the dorm. Taemin stomped his way to his room and slammed his door shut. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other with worry.
"Okay something is definitely wrong with Minnie." Jonghyun said.
"Really now... What gave that away?" Key said glaring at Jonghyun. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.
"I know something is wrong bum I just assumed he had a rough morning and woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but his foul mood hasn’t improved..." Key nodded.
"Well come on Jjong let's see what's wrong..." Key and Jonghyun made their way to Taemin and Minho’s room. Key knocked.
"Baby?" no answer.
"Minnie its umma and appa can we come in?" Key tried again. Still no response. Worried Key and Jonghyun let themselves in to Taemin just sitting on his bed with headphones on. 
"Minnie didn't you hear us calling?" Jonghyun asked. Key glared at his stupid hubby... He's lucky he's so cute otherwise his obliviousness at times would be unbearable Key thought to himself.
"Minnie!" Key said a bit louder. Taemin turned around, gave Key and Jonghyun a once over then turned back over not even acknowledging them. Key felt his eye twitch. This attitude was getting old really fast. Key took the head phones and iPod causing Taemin to glare.
"Do you mind? I was doing something." Taemin said defiantly.
"Well now your doing something else. When umma and appa talk to you you listen understand?" 
"pft so you can’t tell me what to do. What bossing appa around isn't enough to satisfy your bossy nature?" Key fumes.

“We are your parents Taemin. I can tell you what to do all I damn want.”

“If you just came here to express your authority it’s not needed and your waisting my time.”

“Taemin your really pushing it young man!” Taemin puffed out his cheeks, stood up and stomped his foot.

“No!! Go away! I hate you!!” Key and Jonghyun were shocked. Taemin never acted up like this. He was spoiled sure, but he rarely ever acted this bratty.
"What did you just say! I dare you to say it again." Taemin smirked.
"You sure you want me to repeat it again?" 
"Jonghyun hold me back before I light into this boys !" Key said ready to open a can of whoop .  No child of his was going to disrespect him like this. No flippin way.
"Babe stop. Taemin what's gotten into you? You don't talk to your umma like that. You know better than that." Taemin just humph and turned his back to his parents. He looked like a 2 year old going through the terrible 2's stage. Jonghyun sighed and went to pick Taemin up but Taemin struggled and kicked in his hold.
"No No No No!!" Taemin screeched.
"Lee Taemin you stop it right now young man!" Key said while Jonghyun handles him.
"Bum he's really cranky about something, get him some formula he needs to be soothed" Key nodded (although he just thinks Taemin needs a good ole fashion spanking to the keester.) When Key came back with the bottle Taemin had gotten worse. He was screaming and crying and fighting Jonghyuns advances with great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter