Better

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol looks at his reflection in the mirror.

He looks terrible.

 

He never looks at the mirror before, but he’s trying to make himself better in front of Kyungsoo.

He smoothes his uniform once again.

He tugs his bangs behind his ear.

He is practicing to smiles.

 

‘Oh no. I’m too ugly for Kyungsoo.’

 

He groans and covering his face with his bangs again.

 

Just when he goes outside his apartment door to close it, he storms again to his room.

He takes his one and only perfume from his mother as his 17th birthday present which never be touched before.

He untied the blue ribbon, and rips the matching paper wrap, before take a better look at the perfume.

It’s indeed real perfume.

 

He opens the plastic wrap, un-boxing the box, and threw the instruction paper somewhere.

He opens the lid and sniff on it.

 

Is it good?

 

He didn’t really know.

At least it doesn’t smell like his father.

When he was sure the perfume is enough sprayed in his body he storms out again, after peeking a little to the mirror in the slight open bathroom door.

 

--

 

Kyungsoo can’t believe himself choose to cooking, instead of reading his new books this morning.

 

After a really good sleep, he’s waking up to find his mother cooking in his apartment.

With a morning greeting and several kisses, he finds himself beside his mother chopping some carrots.

His mother is confused at his son this morning, his son is never want to help her cooking not after a long nag or speech, but this morning he just willing to help without any nag or speech.

But she just keeps silent, looking at his smiley boy humming unknown tune.

 

And now Kyungsoo sits at the bus waiting or hoping for someone to come.

But fortune not in his side today, he doesn’t meet Chanyeol at bus.

And he started to feel like wants to see Chanyeol right now.

 

He walks to his class with solemn face.

The class started whispering when he enters the class.

He fish out his phone and texted,

 

‘Let’s eat together at recess time; I’m cooking for you so, there’s a no.’

 

He feels annoyed suddenly.

 

He already hoping he’ll meet Chanyeol this morning but he doesn’t even see Chanyeol.

His phone beeping,

 

‘Okay. Wait for me at school backyard. Did you have a good sleep?’

 

He started to smile and text back,

 

‘Yup. Thanks to you. Did you have a good sleep too? I don’t meet you this morning T^T’

 

He slumped down and looking up from his phone, his smile is still attached in his face.

The moment he feels so annoyed and the moment he feels so happy.

He loves this feeling.

 

His phone beep,

 

‘Don’t cry. You’ll meet me soon. Yup, I had a nice one, thanks to you too.

p.s: You appear in my dream las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter