Uncle

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Jongin stop their wrestling.

Both of them look at Kyungsoo.

 

It took two seconds before Baekhyun jumps from Jongin and hugs his favorite cousin.

‘Oh my dear Kyungsoo baby, I came here to rescue you from this evil!’

Baekhyun points to Jongin who still laying in his floor.

 

‘Who’s the evil here?’

Kyungsoo escapes himself from Baekhyun’s hold.

 

Baekhyun is really fond of Kyungsoo.

He really really loves his cousin.

And maybe it was blood, Baekhyun is a real same as Kyungsoo’s mother. Maybe a little more extreme than her.

 

That’s why he can avoid all of Jongin’s antic easily.

He himself doesn’t really like attention.

So he finds Baekhyun and also his mom’s antic as a nuisance.

He should be hate them but he can’t.

 

Because he loves them too.

 

‘Him! How dare he take my Kyungsoo as his boyfriend! Kyungsoo darling, why you want this piece of dark become your boyfriend?’

Baekhyun points at Jongin again and walks to Kyungsoo to caress his cheek which Kyungsoo slaps it before he really touch it.

 

‘Who’s my boyfriend?’

‘Sister said all to me, she said you already have a hot and handsome boyfriend. But why is he? He’s not that hot and handsome Kyungsoo. Please open your eyes!’

Baekhyun kneels down and let out a fake cry.

 

‘Don’t be so dramatic Baek, he’s not my boyfriend. I’m sorry Jongin, did you hurt anywhere?’

Kyungsoo walks closer to Jongin who’s now standing and gives Sehun to him.

 

Jongin shakes his head and let out a snort.

‘Just a little bit of bite mark. He doesn’t even know how to hit properly.’

 

Baekhyun gives Jongin a ‘shut up! Or I’ll bite you again!’ look before focusing on Kyungsoo.

‘He’s not your boyfriend?’

‘No. He just a friend.’

 

Baekhyun looking back-and-forth at Kyungsoo and Jongin who’s now carrying Sehun to his bedroom.

 ‘Don’t say I come this far from Busan only to find sister is lying to me?’

‘Who said you could believe her?’

 

Baekhyun frowns but smiles afterward,

‘But at least, I can meet you flesh my darling Kyungsoo~’

Baekhyun jumps to Kyungsoo who just tired enough to push Baekhyun away.

 

‘It’s getting late, Baekhyun you should go home.’

Kyungsoo tries to pry Baekhyun arms around him.

 

‘What? Why you’re so mean to me? You said it’s late but you let me go home alone? What if I being kidnap by-‘

‘Shh! Why you’re so loud? We’re in someone’s property. If you don’t want to go home then just rest in my apartment.’

Kyungsoo sigh.

 

‘Really? You let me to spend a night sleep with you? Let’s go then.’

Baekhyun looks happy.

 

‘I think I don’t say something like that.  Nah, you must apologize first to Jongin.’

Baekhyun frowns.

 

‘Why must I?’

‘You just barge in my house and assault me with your teeth. Isn’t it enough to you to say sorry?’

Jongin walks to Baekhyun and flicked his forehead.

 

‘Auch! What are you doing? Do you ask for another bi-‘

 

‘Baekhyun!’

Kyungsoo warns.

 

Baekhyun sighs.

‘Okay, I’m so sorry for my act earlier.’

 

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo who just sigh and nod.

Baekhyun takes all of his belonging and heads out first.

 

‘I’m sorry Jongin for him. He’s my uncle. He just err- a bit strange.’

Kyungsoo said to Jongin.

 

‘It’s okay Kyungsoo.’

 

Jongin is about to close the door when Kyungsoo whispered to him.

‘Can you keep a secret about me and Chanyeol in front of him? You know he is like- yeah, I just don’t wanna get Chanyeol any trouble.’

 

Jongin nods almost immediately.

‘Of course, Kyungsoo.’

 

Kyungsoo finally walk outside, and said something to Jongin before completely left Jongin’s apartment with nagging Baekhyun.

 

Jongin closes his door.

 

‘I don’t mind having these bite marks again, if I can have another hyung again.’

 

--

 

You don’t stay over? I think you’ll sleep here today?

 

Chanyeol texts Kyungsoo once he arrived at home and doesn’t find any traces of Kyungsoo everywhere.

Some minutes past and a reply come,

 

I need to fix something first. Don’t be sad. I’ll come now.

 

Chanyeol quickly text Kyungsoo back he just kidding. He doesn’t really want Kyungsoo getting cold just to come to his apartment.

It’s almost midnight.

 

No, I just kidding. Don’t worry me. Just tug in your blanket and we’ll be meet each other in dream. I don’t want you to be cold.

 

Chanyeol waits and waits but there’s no reply from Kyungsoo.

 

He sighs in relief when Kyungsoo reply,

 

Okay.

 

He just about go to sleep to when his phone beep again.

 

I’m already in front of your door. Open it.

 

Chanyeol runs to the door and opens the door.

But there’s nothing there.

His phone beeps again.

 

Silly. You must be opens your door right now.

 

Chanyeol looks at the text and laugh.

He closes his door again.

 

Then Kyungsoo called him.

‘Ya, Chanyeol why you close the door? Open the door. I’m freezing out there.’

 

Chanyeol just laugh.

‘You’re so funny Soo. I’m not falling for it again.’

‘I’m not kidding anymore. Open the door.’

‘Nah, you just want to make fun of me.’<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter