Neighbour

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring.

 

The bell in Chanyeol’s apartment rings so early in the morning.

 

Ring.

 

Kyungsoo stirs in his sleep, feeling annoyed with the sound.

 

Ring.

 

Who ring the bell so early in the morning?

Kyungsoo groans and find his way out from Chanyeol’s tangled leg around him to receive the door.

 

‘Who’s there?’

Kyungsoo asks once he opens the door, voice hoarse, eyes half open half close, hair flying to random direction.

 

There’s a boy holding a basket, his eyes open wide and mouth hanging.

Kyungsoo wipes his eyes several times to clear his vision.

 

‘Um.. Is it Chanyeol’s apartment?’

The boy asks once he finds his soul again.

 

‘Yeah. May I help you?’

Kyungsoo asks while pull his sleeves who keeps falling from his shoulder.

He feels a bit awkward with the boy looking gloriously at his bare shoulder.

 

‘Are you Chanyeol?’

 

Kyungsoo tilts his head in confusion.

Who’s this person?

 

‘I’m not Chanyeol. I’m Kyungsoo, Chanyeol’s b-‘

Kyungsoo stops his speech when he finds a blanket wraps around his shoulder.

 

‘I’m Chanyeol. He’s my boyfriend. Do you need something from me?’

 

Chanyeol steps forward, signaling Kyungsoo to go.

Kyungsoo steps to bedroom again, patiently waiting Chanyeol there.

 

--

 

Kyungsoo walks outside when he hears the door being closed.

‘Who’s that?’

 

Chanyeol brings the basket to kitchen and smile once he finds Kyungsoo still hold the blanket he wrapped earlier with anxious face.

 

‘Don’t be afraid. He’s new neighbour. He gives this.’

Chanyeol pushes the basket to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo peeks inside, and find rice cakes and a card inside.

He picks the card.

 

Good Morning,

I’m your new neighbour.

Please take care of me and my brother.

Here’s some rice cake for you.

Thank you.

Kim Jongin – Kim Sehun

 

Kyungsoo put the cards away, he looks at Chanyeol whose now chewing the rice cakes.

 

Kim Jongin?

Kim Sehun?

 

Somehow Kyungsoo has a bad feeling with Chanyeol’s new neighbour.

 

--

 

Kyungsoo puffs his mouth in annoyance.

After a lot of gossip about him and Chanyeol, Chanyeol getting so much attention, especially from the girls.

Of course he is, after spending two years ignoring a poor boy and suddenly the poor boy become a cool boy.

Who knows the poor boy has a prince face?

Chanyeol himself feels like usual. Because he doesn’t give a single attention to the girls. He doesn’t even looks at them.

He already has Kyungsoo anyway.

While Kyungsoo holds Chanyeol’s hand securely like his life depended on it, and gives them all death glare saying ‘He’s mine!’

 

--

 

After Kyungsoo cuts Chanyeol’s hair and Chanyeol decided to make himself looks better for Kyungsoo,

Chanyeol really did looks so cool.

His face from the first is handsome, his body is tall, his smile is breath-taking, plus he starts to put good clothes on him and parfume.

Chanyeol looking like a star.

 

But he already belongs to Kyungsoo.

A nerd who accidently being his boyfriend because he thinks he’ll save from bully with Chanyeol near him.

That’s right, Kyungsoo doesn’t look like nerd, and he looks nice but, so average.

That make the girls really irritated.

 

Especially, when Kyungsoo looks so clingy at Chanyeol and Chanyeol just smile at him and ruffles his hair. And Kyungsoo stuck his tongue to all of them when he notices that they are looking at him and Chanyeol.

 

--

 

But then, a new boy comes to join in their class and he looks like model too.

The girls squeal in happiness when they find that the new boy is still single.

But then grows irritated because the new boy just looking at Kyungsoo the entire class.

 

‘I’m Jongin. You’re Kyungsoo, right?’

Kyungsoo eyed the new boy.

 

Jongin?

He belief he already hear the name somewhere.

 

‘Oh, hi Jongin.’

Kyungsoo waves his hands in knowlence.

 

‘Do you remember me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter