Encounter

Love Lies 『Baekhyuncupcakes』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was staring at the white ceiling of his room without having any intention of getting up. He was lost in his own thoughts. He had been thinking about going after Hyejin he didn't know how.

 

"Wake up, son. Let's eat. You've been staying in your room since this morning. Come on." His mom barge in the room without a knock. She opened up the curtains to let the sunlight came in. Then she pulled the younger one to follow her to the kitchen.

 

Sehun sighed and ruffled his hair lazily as he sat on the chair. He gulped down a glass of water to freshen his dry throat without noticing that he had been staring at the space for almost an hour. The empty glass that he had been holding suddenly slipped out of his grasp, coming in contact with the hard floor making it shattered into pieces. His mom gasped as she was surprised with the sudden sound.

 

"What is wrong with you, son? You kept daydreaming the whole time. You are starting to make me worry." His mom said as she patted his shoulder and picking up the shattered glass.

 

"I am sorry, mom. I was just thinking." Sehun mumbled quietly before helping his mom. But he continued to seem distant and absent. His mom could feel that he was distracted, his thoughts were somewhere else. “Actually, I was thinking maybe I could go back to university?”

 

The lady turned her head facing him. “But you just finished your business school at Seattle? I don’t think it is a good idea. Soon you will take over the company and your father and I need to get you ready as soon as possible.”

 

“Why not? I am only 21, I have 2 years left until dad will finally hand over the company. Anyway, the major I chose would only take a year and it is a different major. Look at the bright side! I could learn and explore more before I am officially a CEO. It’s not like you and dad won’t be able to preparing me up while I am learning, your son is a really smart guy, you know that right mom?” He whined.

 

“Alright. Just don’t tire yourself out okay? You are getting skinnier since the last time I saw you.” His mom playfully pinched his right cheek.

 

Upon hearing her approval, Sehun’s face lit up and he planted a kiss on his mom’s cheek. “You got it, boss! Thank you.” There was a reason why he wanted to go to university. For the past few days Sehun had been looking for any type of information related to Hyejin. He found out that after she graduated, Hyejin went to university and took International Business major. Exactly like what he wanted to choose for his new major. Well he did take business school, but it was not the same since he did not learn the international relation of businesses. Real smooth for an excuse. So, Sehun decided to apply for it to know more regarding of International Business and know a little more about her.

 

 

2 weeks passed and Sehun could finally sighed in relief. Those 2 weeks were probably the most stressful weeks he has ever experienced in his entire life. He never knew going to university would require so many papers and countless signature that made him dizzy. But he was glad to be able to pull it through.

 

The first day of university came quicker than he thought. He had a morning class today and as he was about to drive his car, his feelings made him felt a sudden déjà vu which pictured little Sehun in elementary that was so excited for school field trip. Exactly what he felt at that moment because seeing Hyejin seems to make him whole again.

 

When he arrived at his class, only some unfamiliar people were there since it was still early. Sehun’s eyes roamed around the room but could not find the figure he was looking for. He was disappointed because she may not be in the same class with him. After a few moments, the lecturer went to the class to start the first lesson. Sehun did not seem to be interested in the lesson and kept looking out of the window.

 

Just then a pretty lady started to knock on the door. She was sweating and out of breath, she definitely just ran. “Excuse me, I am so sorry for being late.” Sehun’s eyes spark joy. There she is. Lee Hyejin. The girl he had been looking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter