Camp (Day 1)

For keeps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Amber, Minah, Minho, Kai and Min. You're with my group." Donghae stated as he announced to everyone his group to start off their 2-day camp.

"Suho, Krystal, Myungsoo, Hyuna and Jonghyun.. you're coming with me. The others left will be with Siwon. Understand? Now, go to your respective groups and follow your leader's command" Eunhyuk announced sternly.

"urgh, why do we have to go on a camp like this? Krystal and I aren't in the same group, worst is that no gadgets allowed! I. HATE. THIS." Amber thought while squatting on the ground, looking upset. Their sunbaes collected their gadgets after the said announcement.

"I know you two are inseperable, but just hold it in. Will you?" Min whispered to Amber as she's trying to comfort the sulky person on her side.

"YASSSS! We're on the same group!!" Minah shouted out loud, hugged Amber like there's no tomorrow and the next thing she did made everyone dropped their jaws. She smacked on the Amber's lips. Well, it's just kind of a peck that made someone in the camp walked out. Amber was frozen on her spot. She knew Minah can be that clingy but kissing her in public was totally unexpected. 

"You didn't say kissing isn't allowed, right?" Minah reasoned out that made Donghae scratched his head. He then responded it with an i'll-get-back-to-you look.He yelled everyone to continue settling things up and be ready for their dinner.

 

Cold night, the stars are shining bright, people are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter