Plan

For keeps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How am I gonna stay awake for another hour? Jeez, being in front of a boring teacher makes me really sinful by cursing the teacher on my head. Please please please make the clock go fast" Amber speaking to herself being half awake, resting her chin on her arms.

 

"Hey" Krystal whispered to her bored seatmate.

"I'm not in the mood to bicker with you right no--.. AH! that hurts!" Amber responded as Krystal is trying to chat with her but ended up getting slammed by a book on the head.

 

"Just let me talk, okay? Uh, you look bored and I'm also bored. Do you want to--t?" Krystal speaking slowly with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Jung and Liu. Is there any hour that the two of you will stop talking at each other?" The teacher noticed as Amber moved herself a bit closer to her right so that she can hear Krystal.

 

"I.. I-I'm sorry Mr. Kang" The two automatically replied.

 

"Out?" Krystal wrote something on a piece of paper and secretly passed it to Amber.

 

"In the middle of this awesome, brain stimulating discussion? Well, OF COURSE!" Amber replied with excitement.

"Wait, but how can we go out?" Krystal asked.

 

 

"I have a plan, and you must not take it seriously. Okay?" Amber retorted.

 

"Okay but what is your pla--" Krystal was cut off as Amber said "Shut up you crazy freak!" loudly in class.

 

and what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter