214

For keeps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was suppose to write this last night but I felt really really sleepy hehe so sorry! :D

Note: I guess this will be my longest chap ever haha it's my gift for you guys :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Wooh! Today is the day!" Amber said as she bolted up a fist on the air as she was too excited for this day to come. She woke up 6:00 am in the morning (not a typical time for her to wake up on weekends tho) to do something. She tiptoed so that her sister and her dogs won't wake up. 

 

Amber had a hard time sleeping last night because of two reasons:

1. Krystal kept on calling and texting her so many questions about the upcoming day which Amber said that they will be seeing each other when they're not supposed to.

2. She's too  excited for the next day. Why? You will figure it out if you'll read the whole chap haha ;)

 

 

"Hey Jackie, don't be home early tonight!" Amber said as put some jam on her bread. They we're having breakfast on their dining table.

 

"Why? There's no need to tell me coz I won't be home tonight!" Jackie replied with an evil grin.

 

"Well that's AWESOME! I won't tell mom and dad. Haha what are sisters for?" Amber stated as she opened her palm waiting for Jackie to slam her other palm.

 

On the other place.. at Jung's Residence.

 

"Urggggggh!!! Stupid! Stupid! Why is she not answering my calls? Dumb .Annoying!!!!" Krystal screamed as she was trying to crumple her bed sheets but was interrupt by her sister, Jessica.

 

"Yah! Can't you see it's 7 early in the morning? You're waking me up with all your dramas here! If you don't want to sleep then go out! Psh." Jessica spoke.

 

"Fine! I'll go outside!" Krystal shouted to annoy Jessica more. She wants to go for a walk but when she opened their apartment door, she was surprised.

 

"my place at 9pm. See you princess :) -A" Krystal read a note attached to a slice of her favorite bread..

'Why is she doing this? Why can't just she call or text me? Is she going to ask me to be her girlfriend?" Lots of questions are running through Krystal's mind right now. She's confused but at the same time she's really happy on the inside. 

 

After 12 hours of preparation.. Amber tries to recap the things she did and looked for any possible flaws that might mess up.

"Speakers, check! DvDs, check! Tv and component, check! Popcorns, check! Cheetos, check! I'm so ready for the night!" Amber plopped on the sofa as she's trying to rest. She prepared all these things(things that can already be found around their apartment. Amber is just too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter