Masquerade

For keeps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yawn. Bored. Tired. Regret. The words kept on bugging Krystal while sitting in the corner, waiting for Myungsoo who was taking too long to get them a drink. The party has just begun and she's lonely af. She kept on calling Amber's phone but didn't even answer one of her 20 calls. She then gave up and ended up starring at her mask. 

 

8 hours earlier..

"Yah!"

"Do I look pretty?"

"Is this nice?"

"Hey!"

"AMBER!"

"Stupid!!!"

And bugshhh! A flying stiletto hit hard on Amber's sleeping face. Instead of helping Krystal out on what to wear for the night, she went to sleep on her friend's comfortable bed. 

 

"Ouch! Why do you keep on asking? You look good either way. You look good with or without make up, you look good with or without washing you face, you look good with or without clo-.. Uhm, oops hahahahah" Amber didn't finished saying something as was about to say something y.

"I don't know if I will accept that as a compliment or you're just trying to tell me not to go with Myungsoo for the masquerade. I hate you." Krystal replied pouting in front of a mirror with crossed arms.

"I-I didn't mean that way, I'm sorry but any dress suits you. Really. But I actually like the one you're wearing right now he he he" Amber replied getting off the bed and stood at the back of Krystal where they're watching their reflection.

"Why can't you go? I know you don't like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter