Eyes for You

makes me feel uncomfortable

Daehyun's POV: 

 

 

          All BAP members were at the practice room practicing for their first album-warrior. The choroegraphy was tough that all of you'll pass out just after the second practice. Despite the fatigue and exhaustion you were experiencing, you never forget about sora. You'd text her whenever there's a chance and as for minji, you purposely stayed away from her. You though that it'd be a good idea to distance yourself first and when the situation becomes pretty awkward, it'd be a good reason for a breakup. 

 

       Feeling so exhausted you take out your phone from your bag and started texting sora.

'Hey, what's up? You're free now right? Tell me you're free ㅠ ㅠ ' and.... send.

Nerve wrecking as always! That's how you felt towards her. You can't sit still wondering what she'd reply and whether she'd reply or not.

 

       "Look at that smiling caterpillar over there. He creeps me out." Youngjae said to the members having seen you in such state.

 

       "He's been smiling a lot lately. I wonder what he's thinking" the innocent maknae zelo also noticed your different self. 

 

        "Yeah. Should I say that his smile beats jongup's never ending smile now?" Yongguk stared at you with an amazed expression on his face.

 

       "No. Never. I'll protect my pride till the very end." Jongup raised his hand high up in the air revealing his nicely toned muscles. Zelo bursts out laughing. He always laughs at whatever came out of jongup's mouth.

 

       "I'm amazed at your sense of pride. I'm lucky I don't have it." Himchan and the members clap their hands trying to hold their laughter while youngjae and zelo was laughing-hard. You weren't that far from them but you didn't hear a thing what they said. In the midst of all that, your phone beeped. As soon as you read the content you let out a loud cry.

 

       "Woohoo! Hey guys, clean up. She's coming! Sora's coming!" You got up and start cleaning and arranging all the stuffs in the practice room although there weren't much to do since sora often comes by so it's always neat thanks to you.

 

       "There's not even much to do but anyway, I'll just do it." Youngjae then starts picking up the water bottles and throws them. You were so excited that everything was sparkling in a gippy. Wiping the sweats on your forehead, you stands in front of them all with a proud look on your face.

 

       "Standing ovation please." And the members clap their hands like they were forced to. 

 

       "But hyung, how come you don't do this when minji came?" Uh oh. Zelo's words really strucked you. Looks like you have to solve this matter quickly before you seem like a bad guy in their eyes but little did you know that it's too late for himchan and yongguk who knows the story. But there's no grudge or hard feelings though. Youngjae also knows the whole story but he's on your side.

 

      "Wh..what are you talking about? She only came once okay? Once and it's himchan hyung who invited her. Pizza's on me. What do you guys want?" You abruptly change the topic afraid that something like 'how come you didn't invite her here then?' From zelo. 

 

       Not too long after that, sora came and as usual, she sticks with you. Himchan was playful as usual but yongguk can sense that it's a bit fake this time. 

 

       "Yah, selca time! When will we ever have the chance to be this happy together right?" Himchan took out his phone and captures every moment.

 

***end of daehyun's pov***

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan's POV:

 

        Sora came. She's lively as usual, like a vitamin. She's like an angel in daehyun's eyes but you felt great pity towards daehyun's own girlfriend, minji. You felt down but tried to hide it. It bugs you so you just took pictures of everything that time. Then, a laugh from two people obviously those two, really caught your attention. They were showing lots of affection, skinship like it's nothing and what really irritated you was that they were calling each other darling, babe, honey and stuffs. 

 

       "Ahh these two over here seems like they're having lots of fun. Let me take a picture of both of you." You steps towards them and capture it. 'Daehyun, it shouldn't be like this.' You thought. Making an excuse, you went outside and stared at the picture of those two. They seem like lovebirds and the fact that it's not right annoys you. After a long thinking, you send the pic to minji with a caption 'i'm not trying to add oil to the fire but I think you should so it quick. The faster it's solved the better. I don't want you to be heartbroken even more.'

 

       You sigh after hitting send. It's for the better. Sora's not a bad girl but minji's such an innocent and calm girl. You sit at a bench and calms your irritation. But then, a little bit of irritation slips inside your mind again.

'Sora and daehyun love each other but at the same time, doesn't she knows well that they haven't break up yet? Don't tell me that she actually doesn't care about it. Aigoo my head.' But then again, sora's not a bad girl that's for sure.