Himchan

makes me feel uncomfortable

*5 months later*

 

       It's been a whike now and youngjae keeps treating you colder and colder while daehyun seems to forgot about your existense. Lately, you often have the thought that daehyun and sora were trying to avoid you. That made you quite sure that there was definitely something going on between them but you can't be too sure just yet. You might be ib their way-MIGHT but whatever happens, you won't point out until you're 100% sure of it.

 

       Anyway, the boys were now  trainees at MHent amd they'll be debuting soon enough. Just a little more polish of their talent and they'll be official idols going by the name B.A.P. going to their practice room back then was already seldom enough and you might probably never set foot at the MH practice room if Himchan hasn't invited you once. Same as always, sora was definitely there. 

       

       You went out of the house for a quick walk just for fresh air to clear your minds off things. You went inside a cafe and ordered bubble tea and a piece of chocolate cake. Cheesecake was there but it doesn't seem appetizing to you like it used ro be.

 

      *kring... kring...*

 

       The door was opened and you heard a familiar voice next to you at the counter. You turned your head and to your surprise, it was himchan. 

 

       "Himchan-sshi." He turned his head to you and was overjoyed to see you.

 

       "Minji ah. Waa~ I wonder when was the last time I saw you." He grab his bubble tea and you two sat near the window.

 

       "How's it going Minji? If you have the time you should visit us at the practice room more often. We all missed you." You let out a chuckle-with sarcasm. 'I really doubt that himchan-sshi'

 

       "I dont know himchan-sshi. It's pretty hard lately not to mention very confusing." You feel very comfortable around himchan that you want him to know everything.

 

       "Hard and confusing? What do you mean? And just drop the honorifics will you. Just call my name comfortably." You laughed. That wasn't the first time he told you that.

 

       "Then, should I call you 'oppa'? If that's okay with you." Himchan was sipping his drink like he's trying really hard to the little black chewy things.

 

       "Owh sure. Anyway, what's this situation you're facing? If you have any trouble you can just tell me. I'll always be there." His reassurance eases you a lot so you took a deep breath before spilling it all out.

 

       "Oppa, do you see me as Daehyun's girlfriend?" He almost choked when you said that. He stares at you like he's going to laugh anytime soon.

 

       "I didn't expect that coming. Of course I do." He looked really confused. 

 

    "Well then, do you think Daehyun see me as his girlfriend?" This time, he was speechless. He took a sip of his drink, a long sip, then looks at you.

 

       "What makes you think that way?" This time he's the one who does the questioning.

 

       "Actually, it seems like he's been avoiding me recently. Like he had someone in mind but he won't be honest and just tell me. It's really confusing. I tried to deny it convincing myself it's just me but it's not working anymore. Oppa, do you know something about this?" Finally, you spilled it out. 

 

       "And who do you think that other person is?" Himchan asked again after another sip.

 

       "Eeer... well, I might be wrong but something's telling me that sora and him had some sort of chemistry going. Is this true?" You looked at himchan in the eyes, hoping for some answers. Himchan took a deep breath before opening his mouth which he hesitated for a while.

 

       "Minji ah. Please don't be too shocked but...*ruffles hair* ..yes, they like each other." He looked away out through the window. You felt like your heart skipped a beat.

 

       "I knew it. I was in their way all along." You looked down at you drink, gripping it loosely. 

 

       "No, that's not it! Ahh! Youngjae that brat. You're not getting in their way, it's just that..... it's just that... *sigh* daehyun's not ready to tell you yet. He's a coward I tell you." What he said didn't ease you one bit. You keep looking down at your drink. There was an awkward long silence between you two. You lift your head and looks at himchan.

 

       "But oppa, I'm not a coward." He was puzzled. You let out a sigh and continued.

 

       "If he's too afraid to tell me or in other words, to let me go, I'll....I'll be the one to initiate the breakup." Only god knows how much it hurt to say it. You really do love Daehyun. You had your eyes on him eversince you saw him and the members at the cafeteria. He laughed the loudest and was very popular. To think that he confessed to you one day out of nowhere was a miracle.

 

       "Minji ah, if doing that makes you feel better then,.. * ruffles hair*.. it's all up to you." You just smiled at him.

 

        "I'll do it oppa. I'll do it as soon as the time comes." After that he went back to the practice room while you went out to the park-where you and daehyun had your last date. Just to reminisce those sweet times. You were really hurt but you would never let your tears flow. You'll be a strong girl but you won't forget those few memories. It's weird but the burden has lessen a bit. You don't care what it takes but the time will be soon. Very soon.